“Mijas pueblo”
other travellers have booked this property
front of house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
front of house
master bedroom
en suite to master bedroom
Second bedroom
Terrace off of second bedroom
a shower with a view
Third bedroom
terrace off of third bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Can't beat nature!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

this town house in Mijas Pueblo couldn't be beaten on it's location, as the views from all of the terraces are stunning. we loved to sit out in the morning with our coffee and watch the hawk hunting.
the village itself is so clean with fantastic restaurants, and friendly people. We visited this village 2 year ago and since then it has had beautiful fountains added to the main square, as well as a lift to the higher level. the local residents take great care and pride in their village and the plants and hanging basket display is stunning.
Mijas is easy to reach by train and bus from Malaga airport but seems another world away once there, as it is so tranquil, but with all necessary amenities. I can't wait to return!
However, I would not use this property again, it is a beautiful old town house with lots of lovely features and the pool was fantastic (while we were there the pool maintenance man came and I can vouch that it is spotless clean) unfortunately, the house itself was not! the back stair to the pool was filthy and thick with dust, and in the master bedroom there was dirty underwear from previous visitors, under the dressing table. the house had all necessary equipment to make a good stay but I felt we could not use the kitchen for hygiene reasons, and so; had to eat out all of the time. In general the house had a bit of a run down feeling and could do with some upgrading, particularly the kitchen and en suite and loo off of the kitchen. I do expect more comfortable living conditions for the price, I have booked many holiday properties and another in this village(which was unavailable) and for less cost or around the same. I have never had any issues, so I have come to expect a certain standard.. I booked this from the pictures and will say they are accurate but it was the things that cannot be portrayed that disappointed. Although, as I have already mentioned the location of this house could not be bettered. if the house was to be upgraded then I would definitely not hesitate to return. if the owners do upgrade, I hope they retain the character.
please, don't let my review put you off as we did enjoy the stay for the views and the pool. Also, I am a bit OCD when it comes to cleanliness.

sandra w
Coleraine, United Kingdom
“Mijas pueblo”
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

What a wonderful holiday we had in this beautiful village .the house was everything we could have wished for and more .breathtaking views from every window .swimming pool fabulous .I could go on and on .it was just lovely to stay here .

1 Jul 2017
Thank you Sandra, you couldn't have been better guests. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay! Hope to see you again soon.
tjackmill
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Truly wonderful stay!!”
Reviewed 17 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Where do we start! Firstly the house, well what a beautiful house, comfortable with all the amenities you needed! The terraces (3!) had the most wonderful views and the pool area was so tranquil. We always stay in fincas, Villas, houses but this is the best yet. Secondly the location could not have been better. The house is in the old part of the village, but only a few minutes walk away from the hustle and bustle of this beautiful village with lots of lovely little shops, restaurants etc. The views are just amazing from the village and really do take your breath away. There is just nothing negative we can say about this property and Ariane was very quick and efficient with her responses to us when booking.

We will definitely be back and maybe as soon as next year, we loved it!!

23 Jun 2017
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. You were wonderful guests! Come back when all the works are done in the village.
tonbridge kent
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

27 May 2017
I'm always happy when my guests are happy! Hope to see you again.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Aug 2016
Thank you for your wonderful review so happy that your stay was enjoyable and thank you for watering the plants, you were wonderful guests!
Moonduck1
“Peaceful yet centrally located stunning townhouse.”
Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We loved this authentic Spanish townhouse that is complete with up to date amenities. Beautifully furnished with everything you need for a perfect holiday in this picturesque Spanish village.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
2 Aug 2016
Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. You were wonderful guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing