“Not the Place”

Clinton, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the Place”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Panda Garden use to be good when the original owner was around. Now it has declinded. They do have some food that is good but I would be very careful on what it is. I heard that they have still cooked food that had mouse droppings on it. (They just clean the droppings off). I also heard that the Health Inspector had to shut them down because of the lack of cleanlyness in the restraurant. I do not find Panda Garden clean and I find that it is not worth the money anymore. Whoever tries it, Good luck!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank crazycouple2011

Missouri
“so so chinese”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

My wife and I used to really like this place but I would have to say that it has gone downhill. Many of the items on the buffet are not as hot/warm as they should be. Most of the servers are young girls and they seem to be more interested in visiting with each other instead of taking care of their tables. I don't think they are worth the price anymore.

Visited June 2012
Clinton, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont waste your money!!!”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

Different people told us it was not that good but a few people said it wasnt that bad. Well I dont know where those people ate at. It was a waste of my money for several reasons. The pop was nasty.....the food was blan...not much food on the buffet bar. The food that was there was dried out and nasty. Not even the food that was listed was on the bar. Even soy sauce didnt help the food!! I will not be eating there again and will not recomend it to anyone!! I felt so sick after eating it. Even the cakes and cookies were so dry and the ice cream machine was "out of order". If you are looking for good Chinesse food its not there!!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank StaceyP81
“definately some great food :)”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I worked at Panda Garden for two years and loved it. not only did my bosses treat me like family they really do make some of the best chinese food around. busy times are better, reasonable prices, great servers. personally I loved the eggdrop and hot and sour soup, orange chicken, and eggrolls. its definately worth it :)

Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri
“Satisfy your desire for Chinese”
Reviewed 16 May 2012

When you are in Clinton and desire Chinese dine in, or carry out, Panda Garden will fit the bill. We have eaten there for as long as they have been open. I wouldn't rave compared to other Chinese establishments we have visited, but would rank it in the middle. The price is good. You can carry out, and it is paid for by weight.

Visited October 2011