“good soup”

Cuisines: Chinese
Missouri
“good soup”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

I love the sweet and sour hot soup and theirs is very good. Crab ragoons are a little on the sweet side but I know a lot of people like that.

Visited October 2012

Osceola, MO
“downhill last few years”
Reviewed 17 December 2012

We used to really enjoy this place, but the customer service is severely lacking the last few time we ate here. If fact we will never go back, the Chinese food was ok but when the crablegs were on the buffet they would not keep them on the table. No refills on drinks that cost $2.50, and not keeping pans filled at an all you can eat restuarant is plain dishonesty.

• Visited June 2012
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“I wonder why AAA recommends this place. I don't.”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I ate here at the end of my out and back KATY Trail ride. Having been disappointed in the places I dined at the start of my ride, at its end, I consulted my AAA Missouri guide book which recommended this place. I don't see why. The buffet food is pretty bad - stale, dry, tasteless. I think the reason AAA recommended this place is because the dining in Clinton, MO is pretty poor in general. Clinton is certainly economically depressed, and this is reflected in the struggling restaurant businesses which clearly have a hard time creating good food for a dwindling clientele.

• Visited September 2012
“Bleh”
Reviewed 1 November 2012

I DO NOT recommend this place to anyone. I worked there for six months. From September 2011 to April 2012. The owners are very nice and they were understanding, what they could understand lol but I ain't about to lie for them. I use to hear this place was good. But I've NEVER been a fan. Maybe its because I'm from the city and have had muuuch better. They do have mouse problems! Bad. They really do try to fix it but idk if its so bad that having a exterminator come in ever so often doesn't even helped. It did for maybe a week bit then you'd see mouses again. They also have a roach problem not to bad. But they do. I HATED working there because of all the complaints about everything. I didn't make anything in tips. Unless you really do have crappy service don't take out the cooks or owners problems out on the waitress. Some of the girls really are sorry and wish they could help. The place does have good potential. The food is good when there busy and if there not busy and the food is dry. Just simply ask the waitress to bring more food out on the buffet. But just because the problems I mentioned earlier that's why I rated so low. I'm a city chick, that stuff makes me gag just thinking about it.

Clinton, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the Place”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Panda Garden use to be good when the original owner was around. Now it has declinded. They do have some food that is good but I would be very careful on what it is. I heard that they have still cooked food that had mouse droppings on it. (They just clean the droppings off). I also heard that the Health Inspector had to shut them down because of the lack of cleanlyness in the restraurant. I do not find Panda Garden clean and I find that it is not worth the money anymore. Whoever tries it, Good luck!

• Visited September 2012