“Good value & excellent breakfast!”
Review of Parkfield Inn

Parkfield Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
York, South Carolina
“Good value & excellent breakfast!”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

My dad and I stayed here in a two queen room. We traveled in from SC last minute for a funeral. Wish I could have stayed here under different circumstances, but it was a nice hotel. If I ever need to come to Clinton again I would definitely stay at this hotel. The prices are good and affordable. This hotel was very quiet as well. We stayed on the bottom floor. Usually when I stay on the bottom floor I can hear the people above me, but I had no trouble with that at all and it was over the weekend too. The breakfast is excellent. Fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, waffles, 4 different juices, pastries, breads etc are included in this breakfast. Great location. If you are just passing through or need to stay for awhile choose this hotel. It is very comparable to Hampton which is right down the road but it is cheaper. Comfortable beds as well. I highly recommend this place!!!

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Jennifer M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I used to seek out Choice Hotels for our vacations, no more! Too bad there's only 2 of these! Our Comfort Suites and Quality Inn were a BIG dissappointment after staying at the Parkview Inn in Clinton, MO. The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. We loved the hot tub and the pool! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was way better than the Choice Hotels we stayed in during the following 4 nights. I learned something: the chain hotels/motels aren't the best!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MerryHansen
Decatur, Illinois
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We had to travel to Missouri for a funeral on short notice. My sister in law booked rooms at this hotel cause we didn't want to spend alot money. For the price we spent, I believe we got more than our moneys worth. The rooms were clean, roomy and even had a microwave and refrigerator. They served a great continental breakfast in the morning but what I enjoyed the most was accommodating staff. The pool hours were from 9am to 10pm but my husband was up at 6 and wanted to go to the hot tub so they opened it for him. We also needed to get back home early the next day so we thought we'd miss out on the breakfast but they just brought food out earlier. Also located in a great spot.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
lincoln, ne
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We found this gem after passing many full or icky dive hotels. It was a great value, very clean and brand new!! Also had a wonderful big free continental breakfast. We would definitely stay here again! We highly recommend!!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank maillisa23
Osage City
Reviewed 14 July 2013

A quick trip to Springfield and we needed a place to rest as we were so tired we couldn't drive any further. It was very nice. We got checked in and had time to enjoy the hot tub and pool. Staff was friendly and helpful. Clean comfortable a great stop! Slept wonderfully and had an awesome continental breakfast in the morning. Absolutely no problem or hassle at all! Great spot to stop!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Kindsbach, Germany
Reviewed 13 July 2013

For a highway motel, Parkfield Inn feels more like a resort. Comfortable rooms, classy color scheme, great swimming pool, super price. We drive through MO every two years from MN to AR and always stay here. We now plan our trip around it. We even got a random upgrade. Never had that happen before!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Sierra Vista, Arizona
Reviewed 18 April 2013

My mother who is 81 and myself age 60 was traveling to Iowa from Springfield and it was time to find a motel when we saw the Parkfiled Inn. We were so impressed with this motel that when we came back we stayed there again. The motel is very clean and very comfortable beds. The staff were very nice and we needed help to unload and load our bags and they did it for us. The breakfast was good too. On our vacation we have stayed at a number of motels and none compared to the Parkfield Inn we did get spoiled staying there . I hope the owners of this motel know what great staff they have and that they have a excellent motel. Thanks again for your hospitality.

Room Tip: If you are in Clinton, Mo and need a place to stay this is the place you want to choice