“Clinton, MO-Super accommodations!”

Hampton Inn Clinton
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Found this location to have superior accommodations and a very friendly staff. Hot breakfast was a bonus! We used a meeting room for a family reception and it met all our needs. We really appreciated the use of the refrigerator to store our cake the night before.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Clinton, MO does not have many "chain" hotels. In fact, I think that Hampton is the ONLY chain we found. The rooms were nice and very comfortable, internet connection was good, and breakfast accommodations were about average. We did not use the indoor pool, but the area looked very nice.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Overall great place to stop for a rest. Clean facility, fast friendly staff, comfortable room... The Pool area was where my daughter wanted to stay for a while, but the air circulation system was so loud that I left the pool area after only 15 minutes. Just make sure you bring ear plugs to the pool area unless they get the noisy ventilation fan fixed.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Well, I was booked for a late arrival... because I was driving 10 hours from Texas… which I did arrive at 2am. Upon my arrival I was checked in to a smoking room... I explained to the desk personnel that I did not want a smoking room... they said it would be a $30 dollar upgrade for the only suite available. I was extremely exhausted and took the key to smoking room. However, upon entering the room I became extremely nauseous. Therefore, I took a shower… which did not help me feel any better due to the environment. I then called the front desk and requested the suite for the extra monies…but, they informed me that a double bed non-smoking room was available. So, at 2:30am I exchanged keys for the double bed room and moved my things without any assistance from the two on duty individuals. Needless to say, I did make it to my Aunt’s Funeral at 8am extremely exhausted. In the future, I hope that you will honor your policy of providing a non-smoking room to your Hilton Honor customers that request it… Otherwise, what does VIP really mean. Thanks,

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
climohampton, General Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry we did not provide you with outstanding quality service during your recent stay. We will use your comments as a training tool to improve our service. We hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Super hotel. Clean, great value for the money. The bedding is fantastic. I also liked the configuration of the "business desk" in the room. It made it very easy to work. The breakfast was also excellent; try the oatmeal with fruit and nuts! Overall, a superior hotel in a small town. Who knew?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Friendly staff & clean place! I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. Kids used the pool and enjoyed a hot breakfast in the morning. A variety of items to choose from hot to fresh fruit. I personally enjoyed the biscuits & gravy.....along with the freshly made scrambled eggs. Our family had a really good stay....and just had to write more to meet the min. 200 characters.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

The staff was friendly, and helped narrow down choices of places to eat. The room was clean, and the beds were comfy, as always with Hamptons. Our room did not have a fridge, made due with ice to chill meds. The pool was nice. The breakfast was good, liked the sausage gravy. Would stay here again. The price was very reasonable.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Foghorn13db
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
Parkfield Inn
Haysler House Bed and Breakfast Inn
Osage Bluff Lodge
Osage Bluff Lodge
#3 of 3 in Warsaw

Been to Hampton Inn Clinton? Share your experiences!