Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Columbia(Columbia)
View Hotel
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)
View Hotel
All reviewsmarriott apptypical marriottroom was cleangrab barswafflescracker barrela long road triprecommend this hotelbooked this hotelaccessible roomfront desk staffpool and hot tubvery nice hotelexcellent staybusiness tripinterstatehooters
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Me and my wife decided to take a little weekend getaway in Herman Mo.Which was great but there are no hotels mostly all B&Bs & all were booked full. So we headed to Columbia & made calls to a few places and this was the one nice choice we made.

Room Tip: Whirlpool suite was very nice everything a couple could need for nice weekend getaway.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I was in the area for a meeting (Fulton, about 25 miles out) and the Fairfield was the closest Marriott property available. Easily accessible from I70, this hotel property was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Food and fuel are nearby, making this a good stopping spot before heading home from the meeting.

Everything seemed clean and fresh. The HVAC system was digitally controlled and functioned well, although the fan on the ventilation system was a bit loud. The bed was comfortable and typical of the Fairfield brand. I would certainly stay here again on my way through.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

We are never disappointed when we stay at Marriott hotels, they are always so clean. The rates are low so military personnel and we always get a good nights sleep. This location was no exception. Will return if we find the need in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank mintert1
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Second overnight stop while moving west for a job. Overall, a nice experience at a newer Fairfield property. As a Marriott Rewards customer, it was a nice touch to receive an upgrade to a suite. The hotel's location is close to many eateries and is an easy on and off of I-70. Not only my room, but the entire property was extremely clean.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Patrick S
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I stayed at this hotel on business for four nights. Checkin was easy and fast. Parking was also good, despite a busy weekend for the property. I was assigned a suite. The suite part of it I could never figure out how to turn on the lights, so I sat in the dark when I wasn't lying on the bed. The front desk wasn't much help in figuring it out, so I just left it. The view from my room was a breathtaking look at the side of the canopy that covers the front door to the hotel, so not a lot of sunshine made it in. I felt like I was living a vampire life, but sometimes that's ok when you need some sleep. The breakfast bar was your typical fare of donuts, cereal, waffles, yogurt and microwave sandwiches. I don't know Columbia well, so I don't know what other properties are available, but this one was ok. A good spot for families for sure.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business