This was a good stop on a recent business trip. The front desk staff was very pleasant and had my reservation ready to go. The first room they put me in did not have a functioning door lock, so they worked quickly and diligently to get me into a better room. My room turned out to be spacious and well-designed both for work and for rest. The bed and pillows were above average in comfort. I strongly recommend you ask for a room on the entrance side of the building (north, I think) because the noise from I-70 woke me a few times, despite using ear plugs. The breakfast was average for this type of hotel; the turkey sausage offered on the morning I was there did not have a pleasant taste, but there we eggs, fruit, and baked goods so I was able to piece together a good breakfast. The front desk staff was always helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern and sleek Fairfield Inn and Suites Columbia Missouri is perfect for our families and great for our business travelers. Our complementary business center , indoor pool and hot tub , laundry services , hot breakfast buffet , HBO , 24 hour fitness center and our fresh baked cookies upon check in ! Our spacious suites and well appointed guest rooms are perfect for any traveler ! Our market offers convenience and affordability and with every stay , Marriott points are awarded! Our hotel awaits ! See You Soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbia