Great service at this Fairfield Inn. Room was clean and comfortable. Only issue I had was that for some reason my room did not have the heavy curtains that went across the entire window. Only the lighter curtains covered the middle part of the window and it made it harder to sleep at night because a decent amount of light shined through. Not sure it was just my room or all the rooms were like that. Hotel was quiet.
The breakfast in the morning was a little better than I expected. They also did a nice job of promptly restocking items that had run out.
Very close to a Cracker Barrel, Hooters, and Steak and Shake for eating.... but there are many more places within a 5 minute drive. Convenient location right off I-70.
Would stay there again - but would ask about those curtains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The modern and sleek Fairfield Inn and Suites Columbia Missouri is perfect for our families and great for our business travelers. Our complementary business center , indoor pool and hot tub , laundry services , hot breakfast buffet , HBO , 24 hour fitness center and our fresh baked cookies upon check in ! Our spacious suites and well appointed guest rooms are perfect for any traveler ! Our market offers convenience and affordability and with every stay , Marriott points are awarded! Our hotel awaits ! See You Soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia Hotel Columbia
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Columbia