“Don't judge a book by it's cover or a restaurant from it's strip mall”
Review of Murry's

Murry's
Ranked #4 of 385 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Baltimore, Maryland
“Don't judge a book by it's cover or a restaurant from it's strip mall”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Great place! Food was great, service was great, prices are great, and the atmosphere was good once you are inside the door, but you would never guess that by driving by. Don't let the strip mall location next to a laundromat fool you, this place is really worth a visit or twelve. Every table around us was eating the green pepper rings, so we ordered them too. They were delicious as was everything else we ordered.

• Visited September 2013

Syracuse, Utah
“Favorite CoMo restaurant so far!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Recommended by a local, we were excited to try Murry's. The food is fresh and delicious. Highly recommend the catfish sandwich. Fries and onion rings are SO tasty as well. Love the ambiance. Very attentive bartenders.

• Visited July 2013
Iowa
“Do not miss this place”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A little off the beaten path, but what a great place. The restaurant featurs Jazz music and is a little dark and there was a about a 20 minute wait, but there are tables and bar staff is willing to bring you a drink while you wait.

We struck up a conversation with a couple that were regulars at Murry's. They told me to be sure and order the Fried Green Pepper Slices as an appetizer. I'm not a lover to Green Peppers, but I did order them. They were amazing and I ate the whole bowl, so be adventurous and try something different. You won't be sorry.

I ordered fettucino with shrimp and the sauce was absolutely amazing. It was smooth and rich and obviously not from a mix.

I plan to return to Murry's the next time I go to Columbia.

• Visited August 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Go!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

After reading the reviews, we decided to try it out. Persevered a little bit of a wait with hungry teenagers, but it was well worth it. Really good food and old-fashioned decor and ambiance along with a piano bar. It reminds me of somewhere I might have gone 30-40 years ago for good, solid food. We had the fried green pepper rings for an appetizer and they were the bomb.com. My hamburger was excellent. Everyone in our party of four loved their meal. Prices were very reasonable. We will definitely be back but will come earlier to avoid the crowd.

Visited August 2013
Missouri
“Classic, must go!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

It's been awhile since I've been here and it took me way too long to go (after hearing over and over that I needed to), but it's still a very good memory! GREAT food, great prices, great atmosphere! If you've never been, don't put it off!

Visited August 2012