“Friendly staff, comfortable room, good experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia

La Quinta Inn & Suites Columbia
Ranked #16 of 35 Hotels in Columbia
Eatontown, New Jersey
“Friendly staff, comfortable room, good experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my first time traveling with a dog, so I requested a room on the first floor as near to an exit as possible and the request was easily accommodated. There were several large, grassy areas to walk the dog on, which was nice. The room was comfortable and appeared to be clean. Didn't have any problems and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Ooltewah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed just one night. I DETEST rooms that smell of smoke, but that was NOT a problem. Our room smelled fresh and clean. It was actually appointed very nicely with furniture choices and lighting. Had some rowdy noisemakers in the hall. I called the desk, and she immediately shushed them up. My only problem was that the toilet was so close to the wall, that I felt as if I were sitting on the toilet paper holder itself. Just poor construction planning on that issue. Hope all the rooms weren't that way. I would definitely recommend this place. It appeared newly updated, fresh, clean and very inviting.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014

Hotel was very nice and clean. Usually when I reserve two rooms I have to ask for them to be together. When I called the hotel the staff said not only were the rooms together, but adjoining. It was easy to find and the staff was very welcoming.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Loveland, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We checked in for a one night stay. The girl that checked us in was pleasant and the hotel is conveniently located. The bedding was clean. The floor area around the sink was sticky and not clean. The hotel is okay but could use a bit of updating and deep cleaning compared to other LaQuinta locations.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Knoxville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

The facility was nice and the staff was friendly. It is located in a nice area near restaurants and a large mall. Overall, the stay was nice. But there were several issues that forced me to rate this facility average. Our room was clean but it smelled on smoke, probably from an adjacent smoking room. The staff sprayed the room with an air refresher but the smell came back. As we were tired, we didn't ask for another room and let it go. When we got home we realized that we left our camera in the room along with our vacation pictures. So far we have not been able to resolve this issue and based on their actions so far I am guessing we never will. We regularly stay at La Quinta hotels but we really can't recommend this one.

chaska, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Hotel was clean, new and comfortable. I wish there was an ADA room available for families, two beds as I am in a wheelchair and have a family! Greatl ocation close to Mizzou, restaurant, and shopping.

Port Orchard, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Stayed one night while traveling through the area. The hotel was very nice, clean and well kept. Not the best of areas, but felt very safe. I did get solicited by a guy in the parking lot looking for money.
The room was very nice and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The only thing that kept me from rating the room a 5 was a stain on the floor of the shower. It made the shower look dirty but it definitely was not. We were in Room 213. I would definitely stay there again if I was in the area. We had a dog with us and there was sufficient grass to walk the dog around.