Like most everyone else said, the staff was very friendly. However, that does not make up for the AWFUL hotel that this place is. I stayed in a single-bed room at the hotel for one night and it was the worst hotel experience I've ever encountered/heard of. When we got into the room, it was FILLED with the smell of smoke, we could hardly even breathe!! Even though there were signs in the room that said "no smoking" they clearly were not big enough. At least, if someone had broken the rules, the cleaning people should have tried to get the smoke out of there. We had to buy air fresheners, it was so bad. But those still didn't work. The smoke got so bad that I woke up early the next morning and puked due to the amount of smokey air i was breathing in throughout the night.
- The top of the door didn't shut all the way- that's how warped it was. We got bursts of cold air from the outside all night and since we were on the first floor right in the parking lot, we could hear every person that walked by that night- and let me tell you, drunk people are NOT quiet.
- There was brown stains all over the sheets and pillows, we had to buy ourselves new pillows and didn't sleep on the sheets. So nasty!
- The carpet looked like it had never been cleaned. Under our bed there were so many crumbs and pretzels, it looked like the cleaning lady shoved the dirt under there so she wouldn't have to vacuum.
-Speaking of the cleaning lady, she came to our room at 7 AM banging on the door trying to get in to clean. After we told her to come back AFTER we left, we heard her go door-to-door down the rest of the complex yelling into people's rooms at the top of her lungs.
- No Wifi, you need an ethernet cord to use the internet.
- The shower head was so low that my 5-foot frame barely fit under it.
There were SO many other things that went wrong with the hotel, this list is just to name a few. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that you DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THIS HOTEL!!!! It may be super cheap, but spend a little extra money and go to a Super 8 or something, it would have been so much nicer.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Columbia