“Awesome hotel!”

Ranked #19 of 35 Hotels in Columbia
Raytown, Missouri
“Awesome hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

This is an amazing hotel, staff was very nice and room was amazing....definately staying there again. I highly recommend this hotel for couples or families, pool and hot tub looked great and had a patio with grill for guests.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
TawneeS, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, 6 July 2014
Dear Tish1978,
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about our hotel. We are excited that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will come back any time your are in the Columbia area. We take great pride in our staff and our hotel and its amenities. As an extended stay we have large rooms that are like being at home and facilities that make being away from home so much easier. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon.

Tawnee, Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed in Columbia close to a month, after being disappointed at the first property I stayed at for over a week, I decided to check out the Staybridge on Keene St. The entire staff is friendly. They recently redecorated/remodeled the common area and rooms received new carpet and other updates. It was a welcome sight after the outdated depressing "lodge" type place I'd been staying. They have a really good breakfast, nice exercise facility, laundry room at no charge for guests, and a social hour with food Tuesday - Thursday. Having an extended stay, made all of these extras very nice. In addition, I had two flat screen TVs, one in the living area and one in the bedroom, with all the channels, a full size fridge, cooktop microwave and even a dishwasher. I will always stay at Staybridge for any extended stay! Very happy with the entire three week experience!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
TawneeS, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about our hotel. We are excited about our renovations as well and so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our hotel has many wonderful amenities especially for those looking for long term stays. We hope you will return and stay with us anytime you are in the Columbia or Mid Missouri area. Thanks again!
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Front Desk Manager Tawnee made our stay wonderful. Couldn't ask for a nice person. She worked hard to meet all of our requests. All of the staff worked hard to ensure the hotel was quiet and comfortable. I'll be staying there every time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Robyn P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay here at the Staybridge Suites in Columbia, MO. I am glad to hear that Tawnee took great care of you. We try our best to make sure that everyone that comes to visit us feels as if we will do our best to go above and beyond for them. Please be sure and come back to see us once all our renovations are complete.
Greenbank, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

I highly recommend this hotel if you have an extended stay. The room is very comfy and has all we need to cook meals in our room . It is very clean and is in the process of getting remodeled which will be a bonus. The staff is extremely friendly and very helpful. Tara has gone out of her way to make sure we are comfortable each time we come. I looked at every hotel in this area that offered kitchenettes and this by far was the best. The value is unbeatable. It was just changed to a non smoking hotel which will be wonderful. But they do allow pets which I wish they would consider changing also. Or at least make designated rooms for them.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kim Z
Thank you for your GREAT review. We here at the Staybridge Suites in Columbia, MO work hard to ensure that everyone that walks through our doors feels at home. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly look forward to see you again.
Collinsville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

Another Enjoyable and Relaxing stay at the StayBridge Suite in Columbia Mo. Don't let all the Construction Keep you away. The staff has everything well under control. I did not feel put out by the construction of the new dining Room Facility. The staff here is most friendly and accommodating. From the time I checked in Kimberly made me feel most welcome for choosing the SBS. She recognized me as being a Platinum Member and thanked me for my loyalty to the International Hotel Group Brand of Hotels. I usually try and see if I can get an upgrade when staying with the IHG Hotels but since I was traveling Solo I wasn't looking for an upgrade. Well it turns out when checking in there were no King size beds as my reservation had listed. So I was upgraded to a one bedroom suite. SWEET!!! It had all the comforts of home and provided a great time to stop and reenergize to get ready for my first day of class on Monday. When it came time to go to dinner Tawny was now behind the desk and she was most helpful finding me some coupons for TGIF which is a stones throw and a short walk across the parking lot. I headed over there but I just wasn't feeling the vibe there. My next option was walking across another parking lot and crossing the street to Patricias which is a fairly large Super Market where I decided to grab a couple of pork steaks to BBQ back at the Hotel. Great choice because a regular was manning the pit but had more than enough room for my two steaks and he shared a twice baked potato and two biscuits with me. Dinner was Great and so was my relaxing night enjoying "The Amazing Race on CBS. Upon Checking out Terra and Kimberly once again Thanked me for choosing The StayBridge Suite in CoLumbia MO. This wasn't my first visit at the SBS- COMO and it won't be the last. Thank You!!.

Room Tip: Lower floors and close to the elevator will get you in and out quicker.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review! We too are excited about all the wonderful things taking place here at the Staybridge Suites in Columbia, MO! I do hope that you plan to return to enjoy are new Breakfast Bar and Great Room! We look forward to seeing you again!
Kansas City
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We arrived at our room to find the baseboard missing in a portion of our room. The room did not have the convertible couch as described on the website when I booked the room (had two single chairs instead). The room reeked of smoke even though I requested a non smoking room and there was not a roll away bed as requested in my reservation. When we went to the front desk, they were able to move us to a room with the convertible couch, but they did not have any roll away beds available. My son had to sleep on the floor on the cushions from the couch. The second room also reeked of smoke and the cushions from the couch had burn marks on them. This room was also missing baseboard in portions of the room and the tub was stained. Will not stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Robyn P, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
I am disappointed to hear that you had less than an enjoyable stay. Please contact me directly at 573-442-8600 so that we can make this right. It is always the goal of our team to ensure our guests are pleased with their stay. I look forward to speaking with you.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

2nd time staying at this location. The last was 4-5 years ago. Clean, quiet rooms with very good customer service. They are remodeling the breakfast area, but it did not effect the food quality. A great value overall.

• Stayed April 2014
Robyn P, Manager at Staybridge Suites Columbia, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for your kind review! We are very excited about the remodel of our breakfast bar area! Please be sure to stop by the next time you are in our area and check out our progress! We are doing lots of great things to our guest rooms as well so please visit us again so we can show you all of the great things happening at our hotel!