“Just perfect!”
Review of 63 Diner - CLOSED

63 Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We had a great early dinner. Two friends who needed a long time to catch up and eat delicious food. I had Josh, our waiter make me a PBJ milkshake. It was perfect. I ordered the B-52 sandwich without the bun. Perfect. I had the onion rings and the side salad. JUST PERFECT!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great food and service. Love the 50's decor. The waitress was very friendly and the service was great.

1  Thank Flintstones50
Reviewed 12 November 2013

This is a classical small diner with a very good atmosphere and a lot of nostalgia. Food was good - good place for breakfast, pricing is ok.

1  Thank Greg H
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This is an awesome place to stop. They do everything in a big and unforgettable way. My wife and I shared a sandwich and onion rings. The onion rings are very large and very crispy. "Yum". We also ordered a banana split. We were just plain awestruck when it was served at our table. There were three of us and luckily they brought 3 spoons. It was so huge all three of us shared it and had enough left over for a couple more people. I have never seen a banana split so big. It was awesome. It has a great décor, showing a diner from the 50's and 60's. Elvis was there. Bring your camera. Very popular and busy place because it is just a very good place to eat. We loved it and will definitely go back.

1  Thank Jerry R
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

We stumbled across this place while on a quilting trip, the parking lot was a good sign this was a good place to stop. The food was delicious, the atmosphere was neat with a lot of old pictures, the service was a little slow at times but the servers were always friendly.

1  Thank HappydogQuilting