All reviews room was clean yogurt gas station the rooms were nice hot tub one night stay hot breakfast nice stay front desk staff parking lot motel interstate housekeeping
Reviewed 4 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Since we were traveling to Columbia the day before the big game, we were told we would not be able to find a room within the city. I had read about this hotel on Trip Advisor and decided to give it a try anyway. We were successful in getting a room, but it cost about $103, which is more than their normal rate. The room was very clean and already cooled off. Our beds were comfy and the bathroom was large enough to move around.

I asked about a room for the next night and was told that there were no rooms available. I got online with their free wifi and found that there were three smoking rooms available. I contacted the front desk to ask if I should reserve a room or did they want to just use my credit card that was on file. They decided to use my card and that room cost me $85.

They have free breakfast and we enjoyed the nice pool and hot tub.

I want to give props to Waynisha. She was so sweet and very helpful. She has a very positive attitude and she is definitely an asset to the Super 8 corporation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends