“Just right!”
Review of The Tiger Hotel

The Tiger Hotel
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We stayed in a suite which was beautiful and quite spacious. The bathroom was very large, the bed was comfortable, and there was a good amount of closet space. The location is just right to access the Mizzou campus and all of downtown Columbia. It was great to be able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. The staff was efficient and friendly and the overall energy in the hotel was great. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Karin U
Michael J, Manager at The Tiger Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Hello Karin U,

We are very ecstatic on the kind review that you wrote about The Tiger Hotel. So happy that you where able to enjoy our unique and luxurious suites. We pride ourselves on having all room types with such large and fancy bathrooms. We are glad that you have made The Tiger Hotel your home and hope that you are able to take advantage of the many unique touches and amenities that only Columbia’s 4-diamond luxury boutique hotel can offer.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

All I can say is that The Tiger Hotel far exceeded my expectations. Not only were they very accommodating, they were Truly interested that I was satisfied, It's hard to find a Hotel today that doesn't treat you like just a number.The Tiger hotel is Beautiful, I have had a opportunity to stay in many Hotel's around the world, I can honestly tell you That the Tiger Hotel is on my short list! If you are staying in the Columbia are, the Tiger Hotel is the ONLY Hotel to stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mnsjms

Hello MNSJMS,

Our primary goal is to EXCEED all guest expectations and we are so happy that we accomplished this with you. We are flattered that you have compared our hotel with some of the best in the world and glad that you have been able to utilize all of the unique amenities and services that only The Tiger Hotel can offer in Columbia. As the only 4-diamond hotel in the area, we are glad that you have such high expectations for us!

Reviewed 29 August 2014

I's hard not to gush after staying at the Tiger Hotel. The room was beautiful, spacious and comfortable, with an amazing view over downtown Columbia. Also, the bathroom was about as big as my entire apt back home. The staff was incredibly helpful & friendly and always eager to lend assistance. The location was centrally located and allowed me to quickly become acquainted with downtown. Also, the shades had their own switch, which included one that allowed almost complete darkness...this lead to a very pleasant afternoon nap. I very much look forward to my return to Columbia which will most certainly include a stay at Tiger Hotel.

1  Thank Lauren T
Michael J, Manager at The Tiger Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2014

Hello Lauren T,

Just wanted to take the time to thank you for the incredible review that you provided about The Tiger Hotel. We are ecstatic that you where able to enjoy so many of our unique and popular amenities that only The Tiger can offer.

We hope that on your next stay that you will be able to take advantage of such new services we offer such as our newly opened suites with patios and complimentary bike rentals.

Reviewed 29 August 2014

Impeccable rooms, great service, and amazing views of downtown Columbia made for a memorable stay at this updated landmark turned hotel. Would recommend this location to anyone traveling to the city, and really dug the vibe throughout my entire visit.

1  Thank Peter T

Hello Peter T,

We really appreciate the fact that you took the time to write such a glaring review of The Tiger Hotel. We pride ourselves on making sure all of our guest are comfortable and really provide a positive energy for our guest.

Many thank for the kind words and we can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I recently spent 2 nights in the Presidential Suite and I could not have asked for a better experience EXCEPT for wishing I had been able to spend more time in my room! Absolutely spotless rooms, delicious breakfast, and extra-friendly staff throughout made my stay perfect. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I will definitely be staying again!

Room Tip: I was with a group of co-workers and EVERYONE'S rooms were beautiful. I don't think you can...
1  Thank Jenni G

Jenni G,

I just wanted to thank you for the kind and generous review on The Tiger Hotel. We are glad that you where able to enjoy all of the unique amenities that only The Tiger Hotel can offer.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I stayed at the Tiger for a couple days and couldn't have asked for a better experience. The staff was amazing - polite, helpful, and attentive. I was lucky enough to stay on the top floor (9th) with fantastic sight-lines of the downtown district. The room was enormous with plenty of room to stretch out. The bathroom was stocked and included a huge bathtub and walk-in shower. I would highly recommend staying here while in CoMo, and I will every time that I visit.

Room Tip: The hotel bar just off the entrance is an excellent casual meeting space.

Hi Matthew B,

Many thank for staying with us at The Tiger Hotel. We really appreciate your business and wonderful review. We are so happy that you where able to enjoy so many of our amenities include those oversize bathrooms (largest in Columbia) with so many plush features. We hope that you where very comfortable with your stay.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Staff was most excellent. I arrived at 2am after a long work day and the valet was ready to take my vehicle. Rooms were exceptional. View of downtown Columbia is amazing at night. The big bath towels made me smile. The bistro off the lobby has an excellent assortment of pastries and lunch was great. Glen's Cafe was perfect for dinner and the oysters are delicious. I have recommended this hotel to everyone that is traveling to Columbia. It is right in the heart of downtown and close to all the fun shopping, live music, and football stadium. I stayed 3 nights and will never stay at another hotel in Columbia.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good rooms. There isn't one with a bad view. Very quiet on all floors.

Hey Millie L!

Just wanted to thank you for the kind review on The Tiger Hotel. We are glad that you where able to enjoy your stay at Columbia's only 4-Diamond luxury boutique hotel and all that it has to offer. We are happy that the amenities such as the over sized towels made you feel pampered.

We can't wait to see you again!