“Never tire of this place”
Review of El Maguey

El Maguey
Ranked #120 of 405 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 February 2013

A stunning set of possibilities on the menu. Feels like one is in Mexico, and we always feel genuinely welcomed. My vegetarian wife always finds possibilities here, and I go nuts on the fajitas. Almost always some kind of coupon to knock down the already reasonable prices. Several around town, but our favorite is probably the original, o the Business Loop. Down-homey, authentic, yummy.

Reviewed 8 December 2012

There is nothing really wrong with El Maguey other than I do not like their food. It is not bad I just prefer a different style of Mexican cooking.
The first time I ate there I ordered a sampler plate; a little of everything. I got a plate of ground beef topped with a tortilla and sauce if it was supposed to be an enchilada, corn meal if it was supposed to be a tamale and etc.

Reviewed 23 October 2012

I will only go on tuesdays, thursdays, and saturdays when the margaritas are only a dollar. Besides those the only good thing i've eaten there is the cheese dip, all the other food is edible

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Very good mexican fare. Staff is top notch, food is good but not awesome. I would go there again. Killer Margaritas and huge draft beers.

1  Thank Brian P
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Stopped by while in town. Hard to find considering there is a giant tree covering the sign in front of the building, but once there we recieved great service and the drinks were great! We will be back.