“Nice place to stay”

Comfort Suites Columbia
Ranked #8 of 36 Hotels in Columbia
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stayed with another couple after a Mizzou football game. They were remodeling the lobby, but had everything very clean and open. the staff was very helpful and friendly. we were able to squeeze in at the last minute due to a cancellation so our expectations weren't to high. the lock on our room was not functioning other than the deadbolt from the inside, but we were just happy to have a room in Columbia on homecoming weekend. They gave us a terrific discount and were very helpful. This was my second stay at the hotel and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Comfort S, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear The_Shadow_87,

We thank you for providing us feedback regarding your stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We appreciate the kind comments and value guests such as yourself. If you are ever in town, please let us know, you are always welcome here at the Comfort Suites in Columbia, MO.

T: (573) 443-0055 F:(573) 443-0037

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I guess I should start by saying they were installing new flooring, and we had to load all our stuff (mucho) in through a side door, and wend our way through the flooring guys. A little inconvenient, but no one's fault. Then the fire alarm went off at 3:08 AM, so not much sleep. I don't know what went wrong, but the building did not burn down. Then the ambulance came by at about 5:00 AM. There was a lot of noise from the freeway on that side of the building, so I'd advise the non-freeway side if possible.

The good news: the rate was great, people were nice, the room was spacious, the bathtub was huge for a motel, and the bed was good, with lots of pillows. When they get the renovations done, it should be a great place to stay.

The breakfast was typical. OK, but nothing to write home about.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Bumblebeecreek,

We thank you for completing an online survey regarding your stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We appreciate the kind comments and would love to have you again. If you are in town, please give us a call, you are always welcome here at the Comfort Suites in Columbia, MO.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel for the 5th time. I always recieve such great service and a great night's stay. I had been assigned a less desireable room, but when I asked to be changed, I was eventually moved to a fantastic room. Everything was wonderful. I will be staying here any time my travels bring me through the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Scott M,

We thank you for completing an online survey regarding your stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We make guests our number one priority and we make it our responsibility to ensure an exceptional stay. We would love to have you again, you are always welcome here at the Comfort Suites in Columbia, MO.

T: (573) 445-0055 F: (573) 443-0037

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have stayed at this motel a few times, and always enjoy the nice staff and convinient location. The rooms are always clean and quiet even as closely located to the interstate as they are. The breakfast was ok, and the mini store they have in the lobby is nice.

Dear larikev,

We thank you for completing a survey on your stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We value guests such as yourself and would love to have you again. If you are in town, please give us a call, you are always welcome here at the Comfort Suites in Columbia, MO.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Wonderful stay! After a 4+ hour drive, I rolled in well after midnight. Front desk associate had all of my paperwork and a key ready before I arrived. I signed the rate sheet, grabbed my suitcase, and settled in my room. The bed was excellent and very comfortable. The bathroom was nice and appeared recently updated. The room was large with a nice sectional sofa set. The room was quiet and I slept like a rock. The ventilation system worked well, quiet, and didn't smell up the room. The whole room just made me smile.

The breakfast included bacon and eggs. I thought the eggs were too salty, but everything else was well stocked and well presented for a busy breakfast room. I heard there was a Mizzou home game and parents weekend while I was there, so I'm sure their hands were full.

As I left my room, an attendant in the hallway asked me if I was checking out right then. I said yes. They immediately went off to clean my room. I'm glad they were willing to ask for them to be able to move quickly as I'm sure the hotel was full and there was a lot to be cleaned.

Dear Angela T,

We thank you for completing an online survey regarding your stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We appreciate your feedback and value guests such as yourself. If you are back in town pay us a visit, you are always welcome here at the Comfort Suites in Columbia, MO.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We were visiting relatives on a non-football weekend. Place is nice and well taken care of. We had a King suite and it was roomy and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast was nice, omelet and meat in addition to the usual stuff. We enjoyed our visit. Rate was reasonable but I do know that it goes up on Special Event Weekends as it does in most hotels. Location is a little bit awkward as the hotel is close to a roundabout that services Business Loop 70, the I 70 westbound ramp, and two local streets.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Edward K,

We would like to thank you for completing an survey on your stay with us at the Comfort Suites. We appreciate the kind comments and value guests such as yourself. We are looking forward to having you again, you are always welcome here at the Comfort Suites in Columbia, MO.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We were very comfortable at this hotel. The beds are excellent. The room is large with a nice sectional type sofa. The bathroom and tub were updated and very clean. The room was quiet. We did not hear a thing so the building must be fairly well built. The air conditioner was also quiet. The breakfast included hot entrees like ham and eggs. The carpeting in the room had a few spots and is showing wear. We have stayed here a couple of times and noticed the worn carpet before. We will stay here again.

Dear Sheila B,

We thank you for providing us valuable feedback. We value guests such as yourself and took your opinion into proper action. We are a newly-renovated hotel with new bedding, carpeting, lobby and breakfast area. We appreciate guests such as yourself and would love to have you again. Please let us know when you are in town, you are always welcome at the Comfort Suites here in Columbia, MO.

T: 9573) 443-0055 F: (573) 443-0037