The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Ranked #2 of 35 Hotels in Columbia
Bellevue, United States
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Broadway in Columbia, MO. The staff was young and energetic, the hotel was beautiful, the rooms were comfortable, and we left relaxed and rejuvinated! The Roof was a perfect location to enjoy the Fourth of July fireworks. The restuarant served a delicious, cost friendly breakfasts. We will return!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Dear Nicole S,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Broadway, thank you so much for your wonderful review. The Roof was a hot commodity during the 4th, I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We have not yet had a review posted for The Roof itself, if you are at all interested I would be thrilled to have you post your review of The Roof to its on Trip Advisor page. Again, thank you for your review and for your time we here at The Broadway truly appreciate your kind words.

The Broadway Columbia, a DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Our stay was excellent!!! The young lady that checked us in provided excellent service. Forgive me for not remembering her name (She is African American, a student at Mizzou and from Detroit). This is a new hotel that is quite complimentary of Columbia. The hotel is located in the downtown area and just walking distance from MU, Stephen's and Columbia College. They did a fantastic job with this hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Allen M,

I want to thank you very much for your wonderful review of your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will continue to choose The Broadway for all your future Columbia trips. If you did not get a chance to visit our restaurant 11/Eleven our our rooftop bar The Roof during your stay I would highly recommend it on your next visit.

Columbia, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The staff went above and beyond on more than one occasion to make my stay special. The room was clean and the view was great. We spent some time on the "Roof" and that was incredible. Minor issues that arose were handled courteously and efficiently. It was a nice place for a special occasion (our anniversary), but a bit high priced for an extended stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Vicki W,

On behalf of our team here at The Broadway I would like to thank you for staying with us and reviewing your visit here. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will continue to choose our property for all your Columbia trips. We will be sure to have some warm DoubleTree cookies waiting for you.

The Broadway- Columbia, a DoubleTree by Hilton
Moberly, Missouri
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at The Broadway Columbia (Double Tree) for the Fourth of July. This happened to be our 6 year anniversary. We could not have been more pleased. They went our of their way to make this a special experience for us. I have never seen a staff that was more involved in providing exceptional customer service to their guests. I don't think I have ever been to a hotel that has made such a wonderful impression. "Thank you" Bob and team for treating us so special!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Joni A,

Thank you so much for your review of your visit to The Broadway. I am so glad you enjoyed your anniversary, I hope The Broadway can be the start of a new anniversary tradition for you. Again thank you so much for your wonderful review and for staying with us.

The Broadway- Columbia, a DoubleTree by Hilton
Overland Park, United States
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed at the Doubletree in Columbia MO, it was an excellent hotel, with a very nice and helpful staff. The only issue that I had was that the tub in the bathroom was not clean. However, this has been the only issue that I have ever had at a Doubletree. We stay in them all the time and have always had a good experience.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Dear Kimberly L,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Broadway and thank you for your review of our property. I very much hope you will stay with us again very soon. Thank you again for your time and your visit.

Webb City, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The location of The Broadway is perfect, but the courteous staff, quality rooms, and price are what will make me return. I've stayed at The Tiger a few times, which also offers stunning rooms, great views, and is in the downtown area. At The Broadway, the booking process, the staff, and the quality of the lobby/elevators/climate control in the rooms were all superior to my experiences at The Tiger, and at a lower price. I would recommend The Broadway to anyone trying to decide which upscale hotel to choose during their stay in Columbia.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Brittany N,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Broadway. I want to thank you for your wonderful review of your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled to hear that you will continue to choose The Broadway for all your trips to Columbia. We will be sure to have a warm DoubleTree cookie waiting for you at check in.

Phoenix, AZ, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Nice, best place to stay in Columbia. Modern, new, fresh & clean, super comfortable bedding, excellent location downtown. The best clothing boutique ever is across the street, along with many other shops, etc. When I go back to visit the wonderful city of Columbia, this is where I will stay!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Louis L,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and am very excited to hear that you will be staying with us again during your next Columbia trip. I will be sure to have some extra DoubleTree cookies waiting for you at check in. Thank you again for your wonderful review of our property.