“DoubleTree on Broadway”

Ranked #1 of 35 Hotels in Columbia
Fort Worth, United States
“DoubleTree on Broadway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

A new property located between Mizzou and Stephens College. Close to nightlife, with the hotel's rooftop bar being very popular--especially on weekends. So it may not be quiet. Garage parking for $5 a night is convenient. They are full for most football game weekends, but Faurot Field is on the opposite side of campus and would be a very very long walk.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Dear George B,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us at The Broadway. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, I hope you will come back and visit with us again soon. As you mentioned I know we are filling up very quickly for our Mizzou Game Days but we have plenty of room during our away games and our outdoor screens on The Roof provide the perfect atmosphere to cheer on the Tigers. I hope you will consider my invitation to visit us again and thank you so much for your business and comments.

The Broadway Columbia, a DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Maryville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Great rooms, great bathrooms, very comfortable place. Walk to many dining choices and many places to enjoy an adult beverage. Live music venues and shopping all within the historic downtown area. I am hooked on this hotel after staying here twice.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Dear GolfingBearcat,

On behalf of our team here at The Broadway, I want to personally thank you for your business and your great review of our property. I hope you got a chance to visit our rooftop bar during your visit and that you will continue to choose The Broadway for all your future Columbia trips. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, if you need any assistance with your upcoming reservations please let me know.

Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We arrived very late for a college visit, and the staff couldn't have been any nicer to us. Everyone went out of their way to ensure that our stay was a good one. All of our requests were granted, and the accomodations were top-notch. Plus, the hotel is conveniently located very close to the Missouri campus. Thanks so much.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Gregory L,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of our property. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and that you have given all of our staff such high marks in service. I hope you will continue to choose The Broadway for all your Columbia trips. We will be sure to have a warm DoubleTree cookie waiting for you.

Saint Charles, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014

We had to stay at this location at the last minute. It worked out well. The staff was friendly, our beds were comfortable, and the place was VERY Clean. It was a bit pricey but not over board pricey! I had to get some bathroom items, they supplied them to us for free!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 3 August 2014
Dear Hoss4twa,

Thank you so much for choosing The Broadway for your last minute stay. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. I hope during your next stay you will have time to visit our rooftop bar The Roof or our restaurant 11/Eleven. Again, thank you for your business and I hope you will stay with us again soon.

Springfield, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

The Broadway Columbia is more than an average DoubleTree; it's a 5-star hotel! The rooms are very nice. Most impressively, though, is the rooftop bar. It seems to be the go-to place in Columbia. A great vibe! I called an architect friend and encouraged him to go see it. I needed to make corrections/print out a document for a presentation the next day. The toner was out of the business center printer, so the front desk customer service lady allowed me to use a front desk computer and printer (evening of Wed. July 30). She saved me and my presentation! I didn't get her name but I am so appreciative! Oddly enough, for a 4-month old hotel, my bed seemed to be broken down already.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
Dear Cliff D,

I want to thank you for not only staying with us at The Broadway but for you wonderful comments about your stay. I believe I was the one you worked with at the front desk, and it was my pleasure to assist you. I hope you will come back and see us again soon. We will be unveiling our fall menu for The Roof and for our restaurant 11/Eleven very soon, I highly recommend you come by and sample some of our new items. If you need anything in the future please let me know, otherwise I look forward to your next visit.

The Broadway, a DoubleTree by Hilton
Mokena, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

The Doubletree HIlton is one of my favorite hotels. Rooms are beautiful, comfortable, warm cookie on arrival, polite and accommodating staff. We love the Columbia, MO Hilton with rooftop bar and restaurant. Great location too! We always stay here if there is availability.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Shelby V, Front Office Manager at The Broadway Columbia - a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear 416joanneg,

On behalf of our team here at The Broadway thank you so much for staying with us and for your terrific review of our property I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and got a chance to visit The Roof during your stay. I hope you will be back to visit with us again soon, if there is anything I can do for you to make your next visit even better than the last please let me know.

Columbia, Missouri
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Came for happy hour/drinks and atmosphere is fantastic. Sadly, our waitress, Kaitlyn, was pathetic. She was rude, seemed like we were a burden to her and seemed to have no training. Did not know the menu at all. Waitressing may not be her calling.

Stayed July 2014
Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for your review of your visit to The Roof, I want to apologize for the poor service you experienced during your visit and thank you for bringing the issue to our attention. Rest assured this issue in service will be mentioned and addressed. I very much hope you will continue to visit The Roof and that this experience has not left a skewed impression for you about our property. Again, thank you so much for your comments.