“Good place to stay”

A Wyndham traveler
Saint Joseph

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We had no problems at this hotel. The desk clerks were friendly and courteous at check-in and check-out. The room was clean and we had no problems. The breakfast was great. It was crowded but the hotel was full so we expected it to be. The parking was great even with the hotel full. The room was basically quite even though we were right near the interstate. I would recommend this hotel for this area of Columbia.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a decent enough property, clean and fairly quiet. No elevator, so if you have a lot of luggage plan on making two trips. My biggest issue with this property was that when I checked out, the front desk person would not give me a printed receipt. I was told that I booked online through Wyndham and would have to get my receipt from them. Just as an FYI--Wyndham does not issue receipts. It is the responsibility of the property to provide you a receipt. I did finally get an email copy from the manager of the property a week after my stay. So...somewhat high marks for the comfort and location of the property; low marks for the training of their front desk staff.

Room Tip: No elevator, if you have a lot of luggage.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This Ramada is showing its age and could use some updating.
I had to change rooms because the first room had a long black hair on the bottom sheet, lipstick on the top sheet, and the AC wasn't working. The front desk clerk was very nice and changed my room. My 2nd room where I spent 2 nights was clean and the AC worked fine.
The breakfast was adequate and the employees were friendly and accommodating.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2014

check in was ok, the young front desk girl was nice , but the next day I ask for an ice bucket the answer was you have one in your room !!!! I SAID I know but I need one more please , the lady apparently been de manager/front desk clerk said I GIVE YOU PLASTIC BAG and just stare at me so weird almost scary !!!! room was very smelly bathroom mold all over the bath , no coming back ever again my car will be more comfortable and clean if there is no other option .

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business