“One of the better sushi restaurants in the area”

Jina Yoo's Asian Bistro
Ranked #62 of 396 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Very good sushi. Also a number of good options for those who don't like raw fish. Atmosphere is nice, but nothing special.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Pretty tasty! Was told the "fishy smell" of the fish was normal. Four members of our party were sick the morning after eating here and having fishy smelling fish dishes. Hmmmm? Maybe time for a health department call!

2  Thank francesshogan
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Jina's is a favorite of ours and try to eat there a couple times a month. My son and I am love her fried salmon balls! They are delicious for either an appetizer or order a double order for dinner. Sushi is fresh and delicious. Can't go wrong with dinner here.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Jina Yoo's food is incredible!! She is an artist, and uses only the highest quality ingredients. The only restaurant that leaves me feeling more energetic and revived after eating my meal. I think it's a combination of the raw seafood (excellent protein value), the quality of ingredients and the love infused into the food by Jina. We are SO BLESSED to have a restaurant of her caliber in Columbia, MO. Truly, world class cuisine. I don't understand why there aren't crazy lines to go to dinner there...I know that it is pricey, but CC's City Broiler is too, and it is always packed!! I think that people may not know about this place. The Cadillac roll, Calamari (never have had better in my life), S'kalifornia, Mr. Miyagi, SunWest, --heck, ANY and ALL of her rolls,,,,Drunken Salmon with deep fried spinach, her steak...ALL food that is TO LIVE FOR!! Okay, I'm getting a bit over the top. If you're going to spend money on food, why not get something AMAZING, that is going to make you feel better, not worse?! Just IMHO..

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Great food. Usually had good waitstaff, but the last time we went it was sub-par and the order took forever. Locally owned by Jina, who is very friendly and loves to see her customers return. Definitely worth a try.