Days Inn Columbia I-70
The Tiger Hotel(Columbia)
US$192
US$155
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Restaurant
US$112
US$106
US$101
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2013 via mobile

Pleasant check-in, checkout. Area and some guests a little sketchy. Bed not great. Clean enough. Worth the price but no more. Wouldn't go back but wasn'grossed out either. A really mediocre experience.

• Stayed: June 2013
GMColumbiaMO, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbia I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2014

Thank you for providing your comment. We value our guests experience and grateful that you have left good and bad points. We will see as to how we can top our previous efforts to make our guests happy. We hope next time to be part not only of your stay but your experience as well.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

The room was very clean, and I did not notice any smells; usually I am very picky about that sort of thing. The pillows were a little thin, but I always bring my own to supplement, anyway. It was surprisingly quiet for how close it is to the interstate.

The swimming pool and hot tub were excellent, as the indoor pool is even heated. The hot tub could use a little maintenance, but I know those get pretty beat up.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank msmythe365

Thank you giving us a realistic review. We appreciate that you understood that a few mishaps could possibly happen. We are happy to have been useful to you during your travel and should you be passing by, we warmly invite you to drop by.

Reviewed 26 December 2012

The check-in process was fairly smooth and the night clerk was willing to deal on a room when presented with assorted coupons from competitors. Overall, the hotel was okay, but given another choice, I would have taken it. The place smelled like an old hotel--you know what I mean. The room and bathroom were clean enough for the price. Some updating of the property would help. I cannot comment on the breakfast as I checked out before it was ready. I got in late and left early, so it was a little dark the whole time I was there--probably for the better!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

We value our customers opinion and thankful that you have shared yours. Your suggestion for the property upgrade is most welcome. We do make efforts to stay competitive in our locale. Please know that improvements to our amenities are in our management’s consideration.

Reviewed 13 November 2012

Really, I'm not that hard to please, but this place is ... terrible. The rooms are dated, and although they had been cleaned, they have been rode hard. The bedspreads were dingy and the carpet was old. I really didn't want to walk on the carpet barefooted. The bathroom toilet tank cover was far too big, and was plastic -- for a porcelain toilet. The towels were worn and thin. The drain in the sink did not drain. The halls are long and dirty, especially the walls. The door jams were filthy. The continental breakfast is served in a converted room. It's sparse.

We stayed in Columbia on a home Missouri football weekend with a group. This simply was the only place we could make a reservation. If I could have chosen another place, I would have done so. We stayed with another family who had another room and young children. The parents constantly were telling the kids not to play on the floor.

The staff was friendly and the sheets were clean, but that was about all I can say positive. I would not stay again and I wouldn't recommend it to you.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank VilleLou

Thank you for your detailed comment about our facilities and staff. We continually go and improve all that we can to make your stay most restful. Every note made is taken into account (the toilets, towels, bedspread, etc.) and will be checked and discussed further by management as to how the hotel may be made better.

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Great front desk staff.
pet friendly
NEW BEDS
CLEAN
15.00 more than Motel 6 with FREE BREAKFAST!
Free WIFI
GREAT CHANNEL SELECTION AND TV GUIDE

CONS:

Need a power strip for the computer desk please.
Could need the door jams painted, and a flat screen TV but then it could rival the Marriott!

Room Tip: Chose an even room 102, 104, 106 etc to park next to the window to keep an eye on your car if traveling with items-like moving
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TahoeLOC

Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback to us and to the other readers as well. We have indeed extended our arms to your adorable pets and provided free WIFI connection as we have recognized they are growing in demand. We are glad our efforts to improve are appreciated by our guests.