“Liked It”
Review of Days Inn Concordia

Days Inn Concordia
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Concordia
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Stayed at Days Inn with my wife while traveling through. We really enjoyed the hot tub after our long drive! This was a big plus for us. The staff was also friendly and helpful. Will stay again if we ever travel that way.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ryan G

Reviewed 25 September 2011

This Hotel is deceiving in the pictures, front desk people nice, hotel stinks, broken fixtures, old wet carpet, busted ceiling in bathroom, blankets were stained, cracked floors, dirty microwave and refrigerator. The only things nice about this hotel is that the towels were white, and the shower was hot. I am very surprised that Wyndham would put there name on this brand of hotel, I would never, ever, stay there.

Room Tip: Nothing Good about the rooms, service ok!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2011

When we first arrived we were met with a strong mildew and mold smell. The building looks as if it is going to fall apart and the interior of the rooms weren't much better. Very old and out dated with beat up furniture and worn out beds. Breakfast consisted of weak coffee, toast, stale cereal, and some orange flavored drink. The place felt dirty. There wasn't any blatant sign of filth but the dingy nature of the whole place made me question how often it is really cleaned. The whole building needs to be demolished and rebuilt as it looks too far gone to even be renovated. It looks and feels like a 35 dollar a night room at more than twice that price. This is literally the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. GO SOME WHERE ELSE OR SLEEP IN YOUR CAR!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2011

A friend and I stayed at this Days Inn on our way to Virginia. The young lady at the desk was nice enough but it did not make up for how bad the room was. My Ac never got cold...luke warm at best. My bed was only about 22 inches off the floor and when I laid on it....it dropped at least 6 inches so it felt like I was laying on the floor. The showere had dirt in it and there was a damp was cloth still hanging on the shower rod...I guess from the previous occupant. Won't stay there....Probably will go to Columbia, Mo where there are more options.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2010

I actually worked at Days Inn.
I admit the hotel is very beautiful, but that was the most unprofessional place I have ever worked at. I wont be going back, to work or to pull over and sleep ever.
They dont wash the bed sheets, and some of the workers are lazy and do not care...
The managers, well, i will just say, they need to learn how to run a business the CORRECT way.
I wont go into details, but i would not recommend this place.

• Stayed: May 2010
1  Thank steph1011
Reviewed 3 June 2010

Dirty, Nasty, Disgusting......due to a large graduation in nearby Columbia, my husband and I had to drive to Concordia to get one of the only remaining rooms in the vicinity. The night manager made us feel very welcome by immediately saying "I hate it when the rooms in Columbia and Boonville get booked up and we have to take care of all these people", through her smoke-filled breath. Now, that's a gracious welcome. I don't have anything nice to say about this location. I would rather have slept in my car.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Smiles4miles
Reviewed 16 February 2010

It is our pleasure to stay at days inn on our way to Idaho. Days inn did all great service, We will be staying the night again when we travel through this town!

Min and Khin

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Concordia
Super 8 Sweet Springs
#1 of 2 in Concordia
Night Inn
Night Inn
#1 of 2 in Sweet Springs

Been to Days Inn Concordia? Share your experiences!