All reviews basketball court full kitchen two bedroom suite outdoor pool home away from home small apartment living area own bathroom apartment complex friends and family pull out couch every morning love this place st louis quiet area social hour no elevator
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Over all my stay was wonderful. The hotel was nice the people were friendly the breakfast was fresh and hot. I loved the fact that the washer and dryer usage was free. The social hour was a wonderful idea and I loved that we were able to use the vans after our trainings everyday and that there was no limited time on when they had to be back. It definitely helped in relieving stress from the training. The only thing that I was not whole heartedly happy about was the evening attendant. She was very bland. Not necessarily rude per say but not very welcoming or friendly either. Also there was a few misunderstandings as to what our responsibility was with the vans. The evening shift seemed to be a little confused as to what we were allowed and expected to do then what was told to us by the morning crew. Alana Piggs was a wonderful attendant and was always eager to help in any way she could. Her and the male attendant were just amazing and made the entire stay absolutely amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Yelitza F
Bill C, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2015

Hello Yelitza F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We have a great relationship with PAT and enjoy doing business with them. Look forward to having you back.

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for five days for the price and all the extras it was worth the slight distance from downtown and a lot of the main attractions.. I saved so much money on food because they feed you breakfast every morning and dinner Wednesday - Friday .. The room was comfortable and peaceful and it felt like home .. Minus the dirty pillow case I had on my bed one day.. I suggest bringing your own sheets and pillowcases..but otherwise i recommend you book a fee days and enjoy the city.

1  Thank MeetTheFitchs

Hello PnkNGrn,

Thank you very much for the great comments. Sounds like you really had a great time and we saved you a lot of money. Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

We stayed at the hotel this past weekend while attending COGIC Holy Convocation. This hotel is located about 20 minutes away from the city and there was no problems getting in and out of the city. I Highly recommend this hotel especially when traveling with friends. You'll get a two bedroom suite with two bathrooms for the price that one would pay for double with 1 bath. Not to mention that they offer breakfast and light snacks during the evening. The hotel staff was great....Sorry I can remember the lady's name who checked me in but she was awesome with a great personality. One of maintenance staff saw that we were struggling with luggage and he assisted without us having to ask.
I will be returning to St. Louis for next year's convocation and will be making a recommendation to some of church friends to stay as well!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Trista T
Bill C, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis - Westport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Hello Trista T,
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at the Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis while attending teh COGIC Holy Convocation. Our location makes it perfect to getting around the St. Louis and surrounding areas in 20 minutes. We thank you for the great customer service comments. This time next year we will have completed our suite and public area renovations so you will be able to enjoy your trip to the convocation.

Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

What a nice surprise this was! We stayed 5 days/4nights and the large suites were perfect! We were close enough to downtown and near lots of good restaurants and tourist attractions. We would go back for sure.

Date of stay: October 2013

Hello Bernie C,
Thank you for the nice comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back in the near future.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

The place was nice until over a month after i checked out. They took over $400 using a card number they kept on file without having any authorization to do so. The manager left @ 2pm for the day and the rude guy at front desk said no refunds til next day cause the have to go to bank to refund a credit card and thats B.S.

Room tip: Some where else.
Date of stay: July 2013