“One of the best places for Asian food”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #12 of 63 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Always enjoyed the food at this place. Serivce is good and the quantity is high. My wife never finished a meal in a single go at this place.

There are newer reviews for Pei Wei Asian Diner

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Good Chinese food! Just a little bit expensive. I went there with my boyfriend and he also likes it!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Let me start by saying I love most Chinese / Asian / Thai /etc food. BUT Pei Wei is by for my favorite place to eat in St Louis. The prices are average compared to other place serving the same type of food. The portions are huge! I usually get 2 meals out of my one entree.

My favorite meal (which I highly recommend trying) is the Pei Wei Spicy, white rice, chicken, extra spicy, extra veggies, extra sauce. Wow! It is the best!

The service is sub par... nothing special. I haven't had any issues but I also haven't had any extraordinary exerpiences. The atmosphere in the restaurant is as expected. The cooking area is open for everyone to see so you hear all the noises from the kitchen but its not overwhelming. The restaurant is quite dark, which for me I actually like.

If you like Asian food then this is a must try!