“Great Pan-Asian selection”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #13 of 63 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 November 2013

So this is the poor man's PF Chang's. Really, it's the same company, but not exactly the same food. Great lettuce wraps, I can't tell the difference. The Kung Pao is good but not quite the same. My teenager loves the Thai Dynamite Shrimp, but they can't make it spicy enough to suit my husband. My other son loves the kids lo mein, most kids will, it's just chicken and noodles. Great for trying many different Asian dishes. This location is jam packed at lunch. If there is not enough room to seat those eating and those in line, they stop the line. And you wait....I recommend a weeknight instead.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Always enjoyed the food at this place. Serivce is good and the quantity is high. My wife never finished a meal in a single go at this place.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Good Chinese food! Just a little bit expensive. I went there with my boyfriend and he also likes it!

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Let me start by saying I love most Chinese / Asian / Thai /etc food. BUT Pei Wei is by for my favorite place to eat in St Louis. The prices are average compared to other place serving the same type of food. The portions are huge! I usually get 2 meals out of my one entree.

My favorite meal (which I highly recommend trying) is the Pei Wei Spicy, white rice, chicken, extra spicy, extra veggies, extra sauce. Wow! It is the best!

The service is sub par... nothing special. I haven't had any issues but I also haven't had any extraordinary exerpiences. The atmosphere in the restaurant is as expected. The cooking area is open for everyone to see so you hear all the noises from the kitchen but its not overwhelming. The restaurant is quite dark, which for me I actually like.

If you like Asian food then this is a must try!