“Bravo!”

Bristol Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bristol Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 67 Restaurants in Creve Coeur
Price range: US$31 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Ballas Road
Description: With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Bristol Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Bristol delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When you walk into a restaurant and make a recommendation and they deliver nothing but excellence—wow!! We were floored with the dish they came up of shrimp and asparagus risotto! I mean WOW! Thanks for allowing us to think outside the box then delivering on it so well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bristol is a great place to gather for lunch, dinner, happy hour, retirement party (which was mine) Everyone enjoyed the food , the ambiance, the location, the drinks and the company

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We make it a point to eat here anytime we are in st Louis. The service is excellent as is the food. Yes its expensive, but it is more than worth it. The crab cakes are the best ever and alone are worth the trip. I simply can not say enough about this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went there for Father's Day Brunch, we had reservations walk in was taken to the table ordered our drinks, the waitress was so good maid us feel right at home, the food was amazing and the atmosphere was perfect!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We went on a Friday evening. The starter we chose was calamari and it was chewy and cold. I ordered a filet and it was cold and bland. My friend had to return her dinner to the kitchen because it was horrible. The lava cake tasted like it came out of a box. The ice cream had completely melted on the hot plate when it was served. The waitress apologized but did nothing to correct it. I apologized to my guests because it was so bad I was embarrassed. My tab was over $250+ for three people!! I felt like I just threw the money away. Will never go back!

1  Thank Sheri L