“Not for Business Travellers”

Courtyard St. Louis Creve Coeur
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Melbourne, Australia
“Not for Business Travellers”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

I've stayed here a few times and had generally good experiences, but my recent stay for business travel was very frustrating. The beds are comfortable and the staff are nice, but that Bistro on the ground floor is a complete disaster. The breakfast "service" from the bistro is the worst I have ever encountered in the world. It took 45 minutes to get a coffe and bagel one morning, and I got nothing the next morning because there was no coffee ready and nothing ready to eat. So as a business traveller all I wanted was a quick bite, but couldn't get it and had to leave both mornings without coffee or breakfast and in a foul mood because of the issue with that damn bistro. Management needs to know that it's a plain stupid way to run breakfast. I've been a Marriott member for 10 years, but so annoyed am i with this incompetence, I am using whatever Marriott points I have, and then switching to Hilton hotels because of it.

Room Tip: There is a fire station on the east side of the hotel that sometimes sounds sirens - avoid that area...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
La Grange
Reviewed 14 April 2013

We stayed here for a recent weekend and found the rooms very comfortable and the staff helpful, professional, friendly and very accommodating. The pool was clean and we enjoyed our stay very much. I asked for two adjoining rooms with a refrigerator which was set up and ready upon arrival. Excellent stay and I would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
California
Reviewed 10 April 2013

We stayed here visiting our son and although most people seemed to be business oriented we found it friendly, convenient and a great place to stay. Our suite was large and comfortable. The hotel indoor pool and spa were great. The lobby breakfast area served fast and excellent meals. And it was all done with a smile. The only minor issue was less than quality sheets and towels but we will be back.

Room Tip: Ground floor if you want to sit outside
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Triangletravel
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This is a modern Courtyard that has gone through a recent renovation to the new theme. The staff was excellent and energetic. This was a really great place between highway access and places to eat near by. There is a Starbucks in the lobby with light sandwiches and breakfast pasteries. I will be staying here on every trip to St. Louis.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Glencoe, Alabama
Reviewed 26 January 2013

I stayed here before Christmas and it was very nice. There was plenty of places to eat nearby. The Customer Service was excellent and my room was very comfortable.

I got the room off Priceline and it was a very good price. I paid $43/night and it was well worth it.

Room Tip: There was a local micro brewery about a mile away and it had very good food.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Tim D
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I stayed here for one Saturday night in October with my 10 year old daughter. We were in the area for a fencing tournament at the Missouri Athletic Club. For our needs, the hotel was well located, not far from the Missouri Athletic Club and right off the expressway (if I were going to be sightseeing in downtown St. Louis, I doubt I'd choose this hotel).

My daughter and I both enjoyed the modern lobby and our clean, modern room. The beds and sheets were very comfortable (and I am pretty picky about sheets). The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. We ate dinner in the lobby (we were the only people)--I don't recommend the food there, but I would stay there again. The pool area and hot tub were a nice amenity, although they were by no means fancy--and the pool water was remarkably cold, although my daughter didn't seem to mind. Also, the hot tub jets weren't working. Despite that, we had a great experience and would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 24 December 2012

Had to make some last minute changes to the reservation and the staff (Cassandra) went way over board to assist our family. They upgraded us - no extra charge. Also, Joshua who was there after we checked in, needed some extra things and was very friendly. They had a beautiful Christmas tree in the lounge area with a fire place burning. Rooms were very clean. Good shower pressure and very comfortable beds. Two other families joined us and they liked their experience as well.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. Louis - Westport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St. L...
#3 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#1 of 7 in Creve Coeur
Courtyard St. Louis Westport Plaza
Courtyard St. Louis Westport Pla...
#9 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
Days Inn - ST. Louis/Westport MO
#5 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Comfort Inn Westport
Comfort Inn Westport
#7 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Courtyard St. Louis Creve Coeur? Share your experiences!