“I love the Drury Inn”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Reviewed 6 September 2011

First let me say that the AARP discount that I received was greatly appreciated. I'm a retired government worker and I try for every discount I can get and found that the AARP discount is usually really good and it was the best rate at this hotel. I made the reservation through the hotel and the woman that talked with me on the phone was wonderful, cheery and helpful. Location of hotel was good and very easy to find. Covered parking provided free. The five o'clock drinks and food were very good. The staff were exceptional. We travelled with our small dog and they accommodated us without any issues. The room was very large and laid out nicely. Very quiet as well. The morning breakfast was a hot meal and was nice. When you factor in all the pluses provided by the Drury Inn I find it hard not to stay at one when it's an option. This hotel was wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask and they will try to provide whatever you need with a smile
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 August 2011

I stayed at this hotel as part of a business trip, so not the usual type of hotel that I would choose to stay at. However I was pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. The staff are all so very friendly and helpful. The room was absolutely spotless, I could not fault the room at all. I didn't do any of the free breakfasts or happy hour so cannot comment on these.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 August 2011

Clean room, towels, beds, the carpet didn't feel like disgusting hotel carpet it was classy through & through. Great breakfast in the morning, free soda & coffee all day, PETS STAY FREE. Amazing hotel I will stay here & look for other drury inns when I'm on the road.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 5 August 2011

Great! Great! Great! Hotel and Service!

I was mainly looking for an affordable hotel that accepted pets. When I called to ask about the pet policy I was helped by one of the most customer friendly people I've heard on the phone in years and it was a nice surprise compared to my recent treatment at a substandard establishment in Nashville.

I'm not very picky at all. I purposely set my standards low so that I'm never disappointed. When I called to get a less expensive hotel room, I didn't expect to get this much for my money. Not only were they openly wanting my business, but when I got there I was overwhelmed as the clerk was going over the amenities and services that they offer. Who gives anything free these days? And yet they had a whole list of things.

The hotel was very well maintained. The room was large and clean. The parking was great and it was in a good location in town. I can't think of the last time I got MORE than what I would have even expected if I set my expectations high, but obviously someone is doing something right here. I loved this place and when we're visiting friends in St. Louis this is probably where we will stay every single time!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2011

We have stayed here before a few years ago when coming to St. Louis for a family reunion. We chose it again because we were impressed . It definitely did not disappoint. It was as clean and nice as before. In fact, they have improved on the breakfast! The rooms are nice, clean and not overly priced. Nicely decorated. Nice flat screen TV. Comfortable bedding. LOVE the recliner! Microwave and small fridge hidden - very clever to do this! No complaints - nice place, very well kept up.
Courteous front desk, easy check-in. Covered parking garage was definitely a plus as it keeps the car cool in the summer and protected us from a thunderstorm. Several of our family stayed here before and this time. Drury Inn Creve Coeur is definitely our choice when we go to St. Louis!

Room Tip: If you have AAA, be sure you use it - better rate!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2011

Stayed here for four days for a nearby family event. Hotel appeared to be relatively new. We stayed in a king suite with a pull out couch for the kids. Only complaint was that the bedding wasn't fresh for the couch. The blanket had holes in it and no pillow cases for the pillows. This was remedied quickly Room was clean and staff was very friendly and outgoing. Breakfast each morning was fresh and welcoming. Went to the Kickback one night and found it to be very family friendly with chicken fingers hot dogs nachos soup soda and beer and wine and self serve soft ice cream which the kids really enjoyed serving up. I liked the indoor parking especially when they were calling for softball size hail.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank gammij
Reviewed 19 April 2011

So a full breakfast, but flimsy towels, no body lotion, cheap shampoo. And SO NOISY! I heard toilets flushing, showers running, doors slamming shut. And that does not include the road noise. There are much better hotels nearby.

• Stayed: April 2011
DruryHotels, Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2011

We appreciate hearing from our guests and thank you for the feedback on your recent stay. First of all, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed our HOT breakfast! We sincerely apologize for noise that you encountered during your stay. Our hotel is conveniently located right off of the highway which may produce a little bit of noise in our rooms. We have interior rooms facing our courtyard that may be a better fit for you. You can request an interior room when making a reservation. Body lotion is also available at the front desk; feel free to ask for a bottle next time you stay with us. We hope you will join us as our guest again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
#3 of 5 in Clayton
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Forest Park
2 mi away
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Westport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#1 of 18 in Maryland Heights

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur? Share your experiences!