“Always happy with Drury”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Reviewed 14 October 2013

On the way to the Gulf Coast, we stayed at Drury in Creve Coeur

Parking was a bit confusing at first as the front lot was fairly full. After checking in, which was quick and courteous, we were told that parking was in the garage which was actually the 2nd - 4th floor of the hotel. That was great as we felt our car was very secure

The room was very clean and quite spaceous. The bed was very comfortable. what I also liked about this hotel was that there were recycling bins on all the floors.

We had a couple of drinks at the 5 o'clock kickback and had supper at Applebee's which is attached to the hotel. Breakfast was free and up to the Drury standards.

Pricewise, we used a coupon off TA which gave us an excellent rate. I don't think any other hotel in this area could touch the rate we were given.

Checkout was easy and quick

Would definately stay here again as the hotle had so many positives.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We spent the weekend here while attending a cardinals game. The hotel staff were very pleasant, they printed directions for us and also advised on a nice bar within walking distance of hotel. Rooms were clean and well appointed. The evening drinks and food where very nice. Breakfast in the morning was very good. The popcorn and pop available in the lobby was also a nice touch. It was also an easy quick drive to busch stadium.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We had a large group with five rooms total. We could not have asked for a better experience. The staff was very warm and friendly. The rooms were very clean and modern. Parking is in an indoor garage, which at some hotels seems to be a hassle, but at this hotel, it is free (use room key to enter) and easy. Due to our activities, we did not take part in the happy hour (with drinks and appetizers), but the breakfasts were fantastic! In my opinion, the Drury Inn breakfast is the best of all the major chains.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I only stayed for a quick overnight to STL.

The front desk person was super friendly and answered the questions I had. Also let me know there is a parking garage without a charge! What a nice surprise.

The elevator and hallways could use some updating with the carpet and walls but were clean. The room was clean. I didn't like the bed at all. I was supposed to be in a King room but I know that bed is smaller than my King at home. Also I felt every small move my husband made, whether he was getting out of the bed or rolling over. But the saving grace, in my opinion, were the pillows. They were nice and firm.

The breakfast was good and right on time. I was down there a couple minutes after 7 and there was a line. There seemed to be something for everyone, eggs, biscuits, cereal.

Again, the room was clean, the staff was incredibly nice and the breakfast was good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had a terrific experience at this hotel! Front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our room was a bit of a walk from the elevator, but was extremely clean. The towels were wonderful -- very fluffy and soft, and there were plenty available. The pillows were perfect -- fluffy and plenty, again. Bed linens were also quite nice. Absolutely wonderful stay for our weekend. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask to be close to the elevator!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2013

This is the third time I have stayed here, once 15 years ago, then 3 years ago and now. The hotel remains consistent, but not at all dated. Modern and clean. It is right off the expressway, with easy access and parking (outdoors and garage). The rooms are nice, spacious and comfortable beds. Queens, not doubles, which is nice for families. Lots of pillows. Great breakfast, evening food and beverage "happy hour" and popcorn and soda snacks in the lobby-all included. Free wi-fi. Hotel is connected to the Applebees and there is a great antique mall just down the road, along with many other restaurant choices. All of the staff were friendly, and welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

As a whole, I really like Drury Inn hotels. Of the ones I've stayed, the way this Drury is set up is probably my favorite. The 5:30 evening food & bev is nothing amazing, but it's fine. The breakfast is definitely above average. Good food, great value. The rooms are always clean. Good, solid place to stay with excellent bang for your buck. Absolutely the perfect place for families. We stay here a lot with traveling sports teams.

• Stayed: September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis - Westport
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood
Courtyard St. Louis Creve Coeur
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Clayton Plaza Hotel
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#3 of 5 in Clayton

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur? Share your experiences!