Stayed at Drury Inn on October 14th, 2013. Only 2 people at front desk, and they were very friendly.
We stayed there because my husband was scheduled for surgery at hospital in same location.
The room was clean. The Bathroom was not. Not sure if the dispenser for soap leaked down on the shower turn on/off knob or if it was dirty. Made me go get some cleaning supplies and clean the shower. There were not enough towels or wash clothes. It was like the maid forgot what she was doing.
I did not care for the parking arrangements and taking elevator to your room.
TV faded in and out and would sometimes continue to scroll stations on its own.
Breakfast was excellent.
I would recommend staying again, but making sure of the room before I committed to staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creve Coeur is a quiet St. Louis suburb near major business districts, shopping, top-rated medical facilities and Lambert International Airport. Airport transportation assistance is available. Our hotel is located off I-270 near all major interstates in the metro area. Relax and enjoy free hot breakfast and free food and drinks at our evening 5:30 Kickback®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Creve Coeur Hotel Creve Coeur
- Drury Inn And Suites Creve Coeur
- Drury Inn Creve Coeur
- Drury Creve Coeur
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Saint Louis, MO