“Drury Inn”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed at Drury Inn on October 14th, 2013. Only 2 people at front desk, and they were very friendly.

We stayed there because my husband was scheduled for surgery at hospital in same location.

The room was clean. The Bathroom was not. Not sure if the dispenser for soap leaked down on the shower turn on/off knob or if it was dirty. Made me go get some cleaning supplies and clean the shower. There were not enough towels or wash clothes. It was like the maid forgot what she was doing.

I did not care for the parking arrangements and taking elevator to your room.

TV faded in and out and would sometimes continue to scroll stations on its own.

Breakfast was excellent.

I would recommend staying again, but making sure of the room before I committed to staying.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed at this Drury location two nights. The hotel was extremely busy with sports teams and some other groups. They did not handle to crowd very well. Our room had a pink washcloth laying on the side of the tub when we arrived. The room was very clean so I could not figure out why there would be a used pink washcloth left on the tub. The wifi was very weak and kept going in and out. Also, our A/C vent rattled, which made it difficult to hear the TV when it was running. Our room key wasn't programmed for two nights so we had to back out of the parking garage entrance on our second night.

It was too crowded to even attempt an evening snack, luckily there are nearby restaurant options. The breakfast was okay, although some of it was barely warm.

I tried to talk to the front desk about some of my concerns but gave up after standing in line for quite some time. This hotel seemed extremely short staffed for the number of guests they had.

There are better Drury's in the area. I doubt we'll stay at this one again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback from your stay with us… I do apologize that it did not exceed your expectations. On weekends we do have a lot of guests that choose to partake in our hot foods in both mornings and evenings and we try our hardest to staff this time accordingly to ensure that all our guests are well taken care of. I am glad to hear overall that your room was very clean as our housekeeping team works very hard to ensure the level of cleanliness that we know our guests expect. I will take the items you mentioned to them in hopes that we will learn from them and continue to get better.

In regards to the Internet signal being weak, if you ever experience Internet issues with any of our hotels please make us aware immediately as we have an Internet help desk that can assist you and will fix the issues on the spot. Also, with the air conditioning vent let us know this issue as soon as possible and we will fix it for you as we do not want anything to disturb our guests during their stay.

We always appreciate your feedback and we hope that when again in Saint Louis you will give us another try.

Thank you!
Trisha Hoefel

Reviewed 14 October 2013

On the way to the Gulf Coast, we stayed at Drury in Creve Coeur

Parking was a bit confusing at first as the front lot was fairly full. After checking in, which was quick and courteous, we were told that parking was in the garage which was actually the 2nd - 4th floor of the hotel. That was great as we felt our car was very secure

The room was very clean and quite spaceous. The bed was very comfortable. what I also liked about this hotel was that there were recycling bins on all the floors.

We had a couple of drinks at the 5 o'clock kickback and had supper at Applebee's which is attached to the hotel. Breakfast was free and up to the Drury standards.

Pricewise, we used a coupon off TA which gave us an excellent rate. I don't think any other hotel in this area could touch the rate we were given.

Checkout was easy and quick

Would definately stay here again as the hotle had so many positives.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We spent the weekend here while attending a cardinals game. The hotel staff were very pleasant, they printed directions for us and also advised on a nice bar within walking distance of hotel. Rooms were clean and well appointed. The evening drinks and food where very nice. Breakfast in the morning was very good. The popcorn and pop available in the lobby was also a nice touch. It was also an easy quick drive to busch stadium.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We had a large group with five rooms total. We could not have asked for a better experience. The staff was very warm and friendly. The rooms were very clean and modern. Parking is in an indoor garage, which at some hotels seems to be a hassle, but at this hotel, it is free (use room key to enter) and easy. Due to our activities, we did not take part in the happy hour (with drinks and appetizers), but the breakfasts were fantastic! In my opinion, the Drury Inn breakfast is the best of all the major chains.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I only stayed for a quick overnight to STL.

The front desk person was super friendly and answered the questions I had. Also let me know there is a parking garage without a charge! What a nice surprise.

The elevator and hallways could use some updating with the carpet and walls but were clean. The room was clean. I didn't like the bed at all. I was supposed to be in a King room but I know that bed is smaller than my King at home. Also I felt every small move my husband made, whether he was getting out of the bed or rolling over. But the saving grace, in my opinion, were the pillows. They were nice and firm.

The breakfast was good and right on time. I was down there a couple minutes after 7 and there was a line. There seemed to be something for everyone, eggs, biscuits, cereal.

Again, the room was clean, the staff was incredibly nice and the breakfast was good. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We had a terrific experience at this hotel! Front desk staff were very friendly and accommodating. Our room was a bit of a walk from the elevator, but was extremely clean. The towels were wonderful -- very fluffy and soft, and there were plenty available. The pillows were perfect -- fluffy and plenty, again. Bed linens were also quite nice. Absolutely wonderful stay for our weekend. Would highly recommend.

Room Tip: Ask to be close to the elevator!