“Excellent week-long stay while family member was in hospital.”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Reviewed 3 November 2013

My sister and I stayed here for a week while a family member was recovering in Baptist Hospital from heart surgery. Everything about the hotel was wonderful. The location was close to the hospital and you could stay off the main highways. The indoor parking garage was very convenient. The rooms were very clean. No hall noise at night even though there was a youth softball tournament also staying there. The staff, especially in the dining area, was exceptional. The free breakfast buffet and evening cocktail hour/buffet was wonderful. Staying here really took a load off our minds, and actually ended up saving us a lot of time and money by not having to eat out every meal. Would recommend this to anyone needing to stay in the area, and especially if you have a loved on in the local hospitals. Ask about hospital rates!

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the 7th floor that don't have rooms across the hall from them. Very quiet!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This hotel is awesome! They take pride in keeping their guests happy and feeling like they are at home. There is free breakfast in the morning and free dinner at night along with cocktails and popcorn. The staff is very friendly and will help you with anything you need. The location is great, right off the highway. I was there for work so I was literally about 5 minutes away from work.

The only con to this hotel is that the shampoo/conditioner givien out is not the greatest. I would recommend bringing your own.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank BrandieP783
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This proved to be a great choice. My parents and older cousins were looking for a place in St. Louis to have a brief family reunion. This was a great location for folks traveling into the area from out of state. It is located off I-270. My aunt also attended and she uses a walker to get around and she found that the property allowed her great access in tight areas.

We utilized the happy hour and breakfast. There was plenty of food to make an evening meal: grilled chicken strips, potato, and a nice spring mix salad but our group chose to walk through to the Applebees on the property.

The living room area made a great spot to campout and spread old photos on the table for hours.

The front desk folks were very helpful. They put us in a suite with my parents on one side and my aunt and me on the other side. This was good. Others in our party were put in neighboring rooms.

This was close enough to Downtown St. Louis without the higher room rate.

Room Tip: Ask for a room opposite the highway if you are a lite sleeper.
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed for 3 nights for a fall break trip to St Louis. The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel, however, does not have enough room to accommodate large groups of people at breakfast and the evening kickback. We skipped breakfast one morning and went elsewhere as the line was very long. Every evening we had to call for more towels which was a put off. Parking is nice as it is in a garage and away from the elements. It is secured parking with room key needed for access. The pool isn't very large and quickly goes from 2' 10" to 5 feet. But the room was clean and quiet and suited our needs well.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed at Drury Inn on October 14th, 2013. Only 2 people at front desk, and they were very friendly.

We stayed there because my husband was scheduled for surgery at hospital in same location.

The room was clean. The Bathroom was not. Not sure if the dispenser for soap leaked down on the shower turn on/off knob or if it was dirty. Made me go get some cleaning supplies and clean the shower. There were not enough towels or wash clothes. It was like the maid forgot what she was doing.

I did not care for the parking arrangements and taking elevator to your room.

TV faded in and out and would sometimes continue to scroll stations on its own.

Breakfast was excellent.

I would recommend staying again, but making sure of the room before I committed to staying.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed at this Drury location two nights. The hotel was extremely busy with sports teams and some other groups. They did not handle to crowd very well. Our room had a pink washcloth laying on the side of the tub when we arrived. The room was very clean so I could not figure out why there would be a used pink washcloth left on the tub. The wifi was very weak and kept going in and out. Also, our A/C vent rattled, which made it difficult to hear the TV when it was running. Our room key wasn't programmed for two nights so we had to back out of the parking garage entrance on our second night.

It was too crowded to even attempt an evening snack, luckily there are nearby restaurant options. The breakfast was okay, although some of it was barely warm.

I tried to talk to the front desk about some of my concerns but gave up after standing in line for quite some time. This hotel seemed extremely short staffed for the number of guests they had.

There are better Drury's in the area. I doubt we'll stay at this one again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for your feedback from your stay with us… I do apologize that it did not exceed your expectations. On weekends we do have a lot of guests that choose to partake in our hot foods in both mornings and evenings and we try our hardest to staff this time accordingly to ensure that all our guests are well taken care of. I am glad to hear overall that your room was very clean as our housekeeping team works very hard to ensure the level of cleanliness that we know our guests expect. I will take the items you mentioned to them in hopes that we will learn from them and continue to get better.

In regards to the Internet signal being weak, if you ever experience Internet issues with any of our hotels please make us aware immediately as we have an Internet help desk that can assist you and will fix the issues on the spot. Also, with the air conditioning vent let us know this issue as soon as possible and we will fix it for you as we do not want anything to disturb our guests during their stay.

We always appreciate your feedback and we hope that when again in Saint Louis you will give us another try.

Thank you!
Trisha Hoefel

Reviewed 14 October 2013

On the way to the Gulf Coast, we stayed at Drury in Creve Coeur

Parking was a bit confusing at first as the front lot was fairly full. After checking in, which was quick and courteous, we were told that parking was in the garage which was actually the 2nd - 4th floor of the hotel. That was great as we felt our car was very secure

The room was very clean and quite spaceous. The bed was very comfortable. what I also liked about this hotel was that there were recycling bins on all the floors.

We had a couple of drinks at the 5 o'clock kickback and had supper at Applebee's which is attached to the hotel. Breakfast was free and up to the Drury standards.

Pricewise, we used a coupon off TA which gave us an excellent rate. I don't think any other hotel in this area could touch the rate we were given.

Checkout was easy and quick

Would definately stay here again as the hotle had so many positives.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#2 of 18 in Maryland Heights
Downtown
Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur? Share your experiences!