“Great hotel near St Louis!”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Gorgeous, elegant lobby area! We were greeted with a smile upon checkin and our room was ready. Free parking in the hotel garage during your stay, or they also have free parking in the lot in front of the hotel if you prefer. Rooms are beautifully furnished and very clean. Hotel's complimentary wi-fi worked great in the room (8th floor). Went down for the 5:30 kickback and had our free drinks (Yum!) before we went out to dinner. Lots of folks were also enjoying the complimentary food provided - would be great if you have kids, you wouldn't even have to go out! Breakfast in the morning was top notch (as usual with Drury!) and employees were hard at work to keep everything filled and fresh. Delicious! Quick and easy access off the interstate, with shopping areas surrounding the hotel. We can't wait to return to this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

we stayed a night for a softball game and Found the property to be very nice and one that will be on our list! The rooms were clean and Comfortable, The bed slept excellent and I LOVE the recliner in the room! I wish that all of the hotels had them. The Hot breakfast was very good and Organized with 3-4 staff working. The HoTel was FULL of Kids at some Function but it was no problem. We were really pleased with the place,

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed at this property for a few days the week of March 10th. There's an Applebee's adjoined to the hotel which was convenient as I got in fairly late in the evening and it was convenient to grab a quick bite. The king suite was very spacious...was not a big fan of the bed as it had a very soft mattress. Used the "fitness center", but it's only comprised of 2 treadmills and an elliptical machine...no weights or stretching area. The breakfast was good (included) and a nice happy hour as well. Staff was extremely friendly and accommodating!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The staff was great and I love the free breakfast and dinner but my TV would not work and I reported it three times. A co-worker was also staying at the hotel and had the same issue. The front desk just blamed it on the housekeeping staff. Hopefully next time I stay they will have this problem fixed!

Room Tip: Check your TV when you check in and see if it works.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for your sharing your comments regarding our team, as I know they will be excited to hear you enjoyed your stay. I am also happy you enjoyed the breakfast and kickback while here. I am very sorry to hear, though, that your television would not work. We had a week or so when we experienced problems with televisions throughout the hotel that were caused by issues with our cable provider. They have thankfully been resolved and we have not had any further problems. I am sorry this did affect you and your co-worker and if there is anything we can do to rectify it please let me know.

Thank you so much for staying with us while in Saint Louis; we look forward to seeing you again!

Trisha Hoefel

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed during a visit to Maryville Univ. in Feb. Fantastic service and super clean rooms. They provided full selection of evening food and complete hot breakfast bar - FREE! Will definitely be returning on our next visit to St. Louis

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Staff was great, AM Breakfast was really good. Rooms were comfortable and climate control worked with no problems. Pool was clean and warm. BUT Hot tub was cold.
Work out room was satisfactory (with towels and TV) Parking was plentiful and free.

TIP: do your research and find % off or flat $15 or $20 off per room codes on coupon sites to save more $$

I would go back to this Hotel

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We were very happy with this hotel. Rented 2 rooms for just a night. Is a clean hotel from the lobby to the 6th floor. The bathrooms were the cleanest hotel bathrooms I've seen in a long time. The beds were comfortable. I only dealt with one staff member but he was extremely nice and helpful.The free breakfast and 5:30 food was a wonderful bonus. Saved a few dollars there. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. . I don't have a negative thing to say.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank willandwilla
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis - Westport
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood
Courtyard St. Louis Creve Coeur
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. Louis Westport Plaza
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham St. L...
#1 of 17 in Maryland Heights
Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55
Clayton Plaza Hotel
Clayton Plaza Hotel
#3 of 5 in Clayton

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur? Share your experiences!