We have stayed here twice. Came to town for the Cardinals game and Motley Crue concert. Staff was amazing and very friendly. Not sure what the last reviewer is talking about it being dirty and the pool being cloudy. Everything was immaculate while we were there! Free breakfast was great and free dinner as well! Only downside is that their hotel shuttle only travels to corporate offices. We had left our car at a friend's hotel and had to make other arrangements to pick it up. We will
definitely be staying here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creve Coeur is a quiet St. Louis suburb near major business districts, shopping, top-rated medical facilities and Lambert International Airport. Airport transportation assistance is available. Our hotel is located off I-270 near all major interstates in the metro area. Relax and enjoy free hot breakfast and free food and drinks at our evening 5:30 Kickback®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Creve Coeur Hotel Creve Coeur
- Drury Inn And Suites Creve Coeur
- Drury Inn Creve Coeur
- Drury Creve Coeur
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur Saint Louis, MO