“Fantastic Stay!!”

Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Creve Coeur
“Fantastic Stay!!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Drury Inn Creve Coeur is an excellent location just off I-270. The rooms were spacious, clean and inviting. The breakfast is excellent. The staff are exceptional!!!! My three year old woke up in the middle of the night wanting milk. I went down to the front desk at 3:30 am to ask the front desk clerk where I needed to drive to get milk this late. Carol just opened her breakfast bar for me and gave some extra so I would not have to leave the hotel that late/early. Thank you Carol!! You were my hero!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Easy, Comfortable, Beautiful Hotel! I really liked the location and garage parking. Right off the freeway and just a nice low-stress place to stop. I had a class in a meeting room there and they took great care of us!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Jacksonville, Illinois
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Drury Hotels never lets us down. They are the best value for the price, they are always nice hotels with wonderful staff and as a gold key member we earn free stays. You cant beat that! We will return again and again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

I loved staying here. We were just staying while traveling back home but it was great. The room was very nice, and very clean! We traveled with our dog who usually has a hard time in hotels (people walking, opening and closing doors) but the walls seemed thick enough where she didn't really hear anything so it didn't bother her. I loved that they not only had a great free breakfast but complimentary hot dinner and up to 3 free drinks with it.. I thought that was great especially since the price for the room wasn't bad at all. I enjoyed staying here and would definitely stay again or any other Drury inn if they all run the same as this one!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We recently stayed here due to a conference nearby. We enjoyed the suite with a fridge and microwave so our 17 month old daughter could eat in the room. The layout and decor is very 1980's early 1990's. It had free wi-fi, parking, breakfast, and happy hour. Each person gets 3 free drinks a day which can be liquor. Also, Happy hour has hot dogs, popcorn, potato soup, chili and other snack foods. The breakfast is full with eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, waffles, cereal, bagels, etc. Overall we enjoyed it due to the amenities and location to the conference. We would not stay here again if visiting St. Louis and it is 14 miles from downtown.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

This was my first experience and it was EXCEPTIONAL! The staff, food and environment was very good. Everyone I encounter was friendly, respectful and a delight to talk to. I would recommend this hotel to everyone I know that travels.

New Zealand
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We booked two rooms here for a recent conference we attended and were a little worried about what the place would be like because they offered so many freebies. I must say we were impressed! The rooms were tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. The beds were very comfortable, the free breakfast and evening food was wonderful. Having an Appleby's on site was also a great advantage. The breakfast rom was a bit small for the size of the hotel but this seems to be a common thing in almost all hotels. Overall we were very impressed.

2 Thank Katriana
Also consider these accommodations in or near Creve Coeur
Sonesta ES Suites St. Louis
#1 of 7 in Creve Coeur
Downtown
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at The Arch

Been to Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur? Share your experiences!