“Great night sleep!”
Review of Super 8 Cuba

Super 8 Cuba
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cuba
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We arrived around 10:30 pm. We received a friendly welcome. I headed straight to the popcorn machine and scooped out a complimentary bag of popcorn. We took the elevator to the 3 rd floor. Room had a nice decor. It included a microwave and a coffee machine. Nice hot shower and the shower's faucet was very powerful with plenty of hot water. Also, there was a blow dryer. Breakfast the next morning included cold cereal, hot biscuits & Gravy, and hot coffee.
All in all a pleasant stay & I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again! Oh, I can't forget the excellent wifi!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Fay C, Owner at Super 8 Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thanks for the review and so glad you got a good night sleep.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Cuba

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Was very impressed from the minute I walked in. Receptionist was super friendly and very helpful during the check in process. Room was amazing, very clean, inviting and comfortable. Amazed by the breakfast that was offered the next morning. We did not require much since it was just a one night stay while we traveled cross country. Will definitely stay again if I am nearby moved to number 1 on my list!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Fay C, General Manager at Super 8 Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Thank you for the review. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here our first night of our vacation and were pleased with the staff, cleanliness and comfort of our nights sleep. Would recommend this hotel - even though it is a Super 8 chain, ranks right up there with the big boys.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Fay C, General Manager at Super 8 Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schudule to let other people now about your stay. We look forward to seeing you when your back in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

My husband and I stayed in the hotel for three nights. We thought it was clean and not loud. I needed to use a iron and the front desk was very helpful and got me one. They were friendly too I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time out to let other people now about your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I suppose the Super 8 in Cuba, MO, is pretty much standard Super 8 fare, but it's definitely at the higher end. It was a stop on our driving trip as we moved from the east coast to the southwest. On such a trip, at the end of the day all you really want is a quiet, clean, comfortable respite. We found this location to be very clean and quiet, with great beds and pillows. The pop-art photomurals above the beds add a fun regional touch, reminding you that you are someplace specific, rather than just some anonymous and generic point along the Interstate. Breakfast selections consist of the usual suspects but also include waffles and biscuits with sausage gravy. The breakfast area is kept very clean and the offerings are constantly being replenished. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Even though the price was about $15 more than I wanted to spend(it was a Saturday night) there is nothing wrong here that I could see. It is one of only two Super 8s that I have stayed in that I consider clean. This place really does try to keep up. With it being an interstate hotel/motel it must be hard to keep a place this clean. The front desk was very cool guy when we checked in. We didn't stay for breakfast but they did have a better breakfast than most S8s. I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Fay C, General Manager at Super 8 Cuba, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you for the review. Our staff works very hard to keep everything in top shape. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Bed sheet was stained with feces. Lobby hadn't been vacuumed in quite a while. They changed the sheet, but still- how nasty! Hall carpet was dirty. The room didn't smell fresh. The one positive I can say is the desk clerk was kind.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We apologize for your bad experience at our motel. We have been training new housekeeping staff and the girl that cleaned your room has been reprimanded. We have a great staff and we try so hard to stay on top of things. When this type of thing accurse we take care of them immediately. We hope you will give us another try so you can see we do have a Clean Motel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cuba
Days Inn & Suites Cuba
Baymont Inn & Suites Sullivan
Hampton Inn Rolla
Hampton Inn Rolla
#1 of 13 in Rolla

Been to Super 8 Cuba? Share your experiences!