“Best In Town”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Cuba
Oak Grove, Missouri
“Best In Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2010

Great place to stay. I travel thru Cuba, MO every week on business and I stay at the Best Western because the people are friendly and the rooms are clean. Now when i say clean I mean clean, for instance when you get into the shower you dont slip and slide on soap scum or the cleaner they use to clean it because they thourghly clean and rinse the soap out of the shower.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Altoona, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2010

I would stay any other hotel but this one. It is very clean, very up beat and the people who work here the mangers are very friendly and go out of the way to help you if you have problems. There Breakfast is one of the best ones I have ever seen. Would stay here anytime of the year.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2009

My wife and I stayed here in July '09. A quick look at our first room revealed bed bugs- hundreds of them. When they moved us to a new room, it had bed bugs as well. We didn't see any in the third room that they moved us into, but we both woke up with bites. Completely disgusting. To make matters worse, the owner was extremely rude, and showed no remorse.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Cuba hotels

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2009

This hotel is an older property that has been nicely renovated and updated. It is indian owned... but one of the nicest indian owned properties I have stayed in.
The room was immaculate and well appointed. Fridge, micro, new furniture and carpet and washroom was CLEAN and updated.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled solo
St. Charles, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2008

First of all we used Cheaprooms. Don't use them. I booked 2 specific type rooms and when we got there, they had one incorrect room and no reservation for the other. I wanted what I asked for and the owner refused to deliver what I paid for and did not offer a discount . We did not get our breakfast either. The bathtub had two dirt rings in it. The air conditioning smelled yucky when we turned it on. The web site says they have a spa, they do not. They did have a nice pool and the beds were comfortable.

• Liked — pool
  • Disliked — customer service
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
Oklahoma City, OK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2007

This is a very clean and nice Best Western motel. Perhaps had the best bed we slept on for our entire trip. Very accomodating desk personnel. Good continental breakfast.

• Stayed August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Lafayette, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2006

On our way home from a family reunion in Arkansas, we stayed at the Best Western Cuba Inn in Cuba, MO. My family and I found the staff to be consistently unfriendly and unwelcoming. We were generally made to feel like our money was more important than our satisfaction. When we requested towels for the outdoor pool (which, was admittedly a wonderful amenity) the staff made it seem burdensome to give us enough towels for each person in my party. The complimentary breakfast was all very stale except the mini cinnamon rolls. I complained to Best Western's customer service feedback about the poor quality of my stay. The general manager of the motel retaliated by charging a pet penalty ($50), claiming that I had had a pet in the room without notifying him (this was a false claim). While the unusual pet penalty falsely charged to me may be an isolated incident, I feel that the poor customer service experienced at this property is prevalent. There are too many hotels near this area to waste your money on this property. You've been warned.

• Stayed July 2006
1 Thank taburere
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cuba
Days Inn & Suites Cuba
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rolla
Super 8 Cuba
Super 8 Cuba
#2 of 4 in Cuba

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!