“Idyllic”
Villa Overview
Front view View from the pool
Check Availability
Smart TV
Out door living area
Dining room
Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cotawi
Melbourne, Australia
“Idyllic”
Reviewed 18 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We had a great time at Baan Sanehchandra.

The accommodation was beautiful. With 4 spacious double bedrooms each with its own en-suite our family of two adults and 3 teenage children found this a perfect getaway.

The vies from the villa is breathtaking and hard to take every day.

We stayed for 14 days and we could have stayed another 14 days easily.

We were well looked after and we had a driver for 5 days.

Atchara was focused on ensuring our requirements were met. (Although we did not meet)

The villa was cleaned every 3rd day which was just enough and the pool was maintained daily.

The villa is a little out of the way - which is what we wanted, being about 20 minutes drive from Phuket Town so a recommendation is that there is someway to get a taxi as giving two days notice to get a driver when you first arrive means that you are sitting in the villa for that long if you don't know who to talk to in order to arrange transport.

Once we worked out how to get around it was very easy, however.

Thank you very much for a wonderful stay in Phuket.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Mar 2015
Thank you so much. I would love to welcome you agian.
Atchara
Washington State
Reviewed 1 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

1 Feb 2014
Thank you. Very Happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday.
Bangkok
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

12 Nov 2013
Thank you and very happy that you enjoy.
Thailand

Rooms Location
Cleanliness Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
11 Jun 2013
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing