“Disappointing” 2 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Groups
Missouri
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2013

This was a very disappointing visit. The server was adequate. She visited in the back room while we waited, with another server. We could see her through the window.
The food was disgusting! I ordered Walleye. It had a terrible flavor! I supposed it was supposed to be smoked, but failed miserably. It was obviously frozen and they had no clue as to how to prepare it.
My friend had pork chops and shared one with me. It was dry, but slightly better than the fish.
The tea had a strange flavor, also. It tasted like instant lemon tea.
The service was slow. But, the server was friendly.
The restaurant was clean.
We dined on a Tuesday night, so the bar crowd wasn't there. On a Friday or Saturday it probably would have been more crowded, as I have passed by there often and the parking lot was filled with vehicles.
I wouldn't recommend it as an eating establishment. I won't return. There are too many finer restaurants in the area, with better service and better quality of food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Folsom, California
“Bad service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2012

Absolutely the worst service we have had in a very very long time. The waitress seemed like she could care less if we were there or not. The food was not worth what we spent on it. Would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited October 2012
Eureka Springs
“Pizza with Thin Crust and Anchovie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2012

Invited by a friend, this was my first time to make the 20 minute trip from Eureka Springs and enjoyed the visit very much. Met the owner Pam and her daughter Rachel who took our order for a large pizza, half and half, sausage and all the meat types with anchovie. I enjoyed it but my pizza preference is for a thick crust -- but for those who like thin -- THIN you get -- but delicious. The building is quite large with a dining area having two sides, smoking for one, non for the other -- however, the smoking has the rear deck thrown in. Adjoining the restaurant is the Pub which is much like a western style sports bar -- good ambiance and cheery. And ajoining that is the "Likker Store" -- Favorable prices.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“good walleye and home made deserts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2012 via mobile

My wife and I go to the pub whenever we want a good walleye dinner. The fish is grilled not fried and is always very tasty.
The french fries are frozen so I already get the baked potato. The house salad is just iceberg lettuce, hot house tomato and a slice of onion. The deserts are home made pies and are great.
service is attentive. They just rebult about a year ago and we're glad they are back open.

Van Buren, Arkansas
“Well what's to say”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

We went into this establishment for a late meal....the staff waited till we were seated to tell us they were closed. There are no hours posted and the door was still open. With being the only restaurant in the area you would think they would stay open longer

• 1 of 5 bubbles

Been to Office Pub & Steakhouse? Share your experiences!