Candlewood Suites St. Louis
US$110
US$99
US$153
US$139
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport - Riverport(Maryland Heights)(Great Value!)
US$103
  • Pool
US$176
US$167
Hotwire.com
All reviewsfront deskfull size fridgebusiness triplaundry roomlending lockerfree laundrytrash cansquiet areapots and pansrooms were very cleanwear and tearhollywood casinopantrymicrowavelouisstrates
Reviewed 16 March 2010

I love Candlewood Suites, it feels like home. The staff were friendly and very professional. The hotel was clean, quiet, and very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 March 2010

I visit Candlewood suites Saint Louis. My stay was great the room was clean the staff was a plus. My gps did not work and the people at the front desk staff was nice enough to print out directions I needed. Everyday of my stay Greg the housekeeper would ask about my day. This is my home away from home. Great place !!!!!

Reviewed 16 March 2010

I enjoyed my stay at Candlewood Suites the front desk attendent Danielle was very friendly and knowledgeable, I had another meeting in different location in St Louis city she was very helpful. Great Hotel

1  Thank stevepj2536
Reviewed 12 February 2010

Dirty carpets. Bathroom vanity had chipped paint and was rotting from what appeared to be water damage. Worst thing was when I pulled the bedspread back to go to bed the sheets had several hairs on them and it appeared the bed had been slept in already. I requested a new room and was moved to a much cleaner room down the hall.

1  Thank kevinpeterson
Reviewed 1 July 2008

I was looking for a less-expensive place to stay in the St. Louis area while working on one of my projects, and the Candlewood Suites fit the bill.

The rooms themselves are basic, with a not-too-large TV, but they do have kitchen facilities...important when you're on per diem and don't want to eat out every meal. The property is kept up well.

There isn't a whole lot to do around that area, and you'll have to travel towards the airport on I-70, north/east on I-270, or west on I-70 to St. Charles to get a choice of restaurants. The hotel is in an industrial park, and is located across the road from Rams Park (the offices and training facility of the NFL's St. Louis Rams).

If it's amenities you want, the hotel is a little slim with those. There is no pool, but it has a nice exercise center. It also has a well-stocked pantry that operates on the honor system, but if you want more there is a convenience store next door in a strip mall/gas station.

Management handled one incident promptly. They have a large laundry room with plenty of washers, but the wife of a long-term tenant was running a side business doing laundry for his co-workers and frequently tied up all of the washers and dryers. I brought this to management's attention, and they enacted a rule that nobody could use more than half of the washers at a time, and told her to confine her "business" to daytime hours so tenants could be sure to have use of the washers after work. I was very satisfied with their resolution.

This Candlewood Suites isn't fancy, but the price was right, and the location wasn't bad. Keep this in your plans when you want to stay in the Airport/Earth City/St. Charles area.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)