“peace and quiet”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Earth City
Dallas, TX
“peace and quiet”
Reviewed 30 July 2010

Although a little off the beaten path, it's near the airport and the freeway. My stay there was very restful and quiet. I loved the bed linens and thick towels. The only drawback is the lack of wireless internet, but there is wired internet. McDonald's is next door and so is a convenience store. It's my favorite place to stay in St. Louis.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
missouri
Reviewed 12 July 2010

Very clean, very comfortable beds! Friendly service at the desk and housekeeping, incredible everything!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 30 May 2010

My wife an I saw photos of the rooms online and were impressed with the prices. When we arrived at Candlewood suites, we were blown away by the Quality of the rooms and the service. The rooms looked way better in person than they did in the photos. Can't wait to go back! It truly is like a home away from home!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Missouri
Reviewed 16 March 2010

I love Candlewood Suites, it feels like home. The staff were friendly and very professional. The hotel was clean, quiet, and very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
washington
Reviewed 16 March 2010

I visit Candlewood suites Saint Louis. My stay was great the room was clean the staff was a plus. My gps did not work and the people at the front desk staff was nice enough to print out directions I needed. Everyday of my stay Greg the housekeeper would ask about my day. This is my home away from home. Great place !!!!!

chicago
Reviewed 16 March 2010

I enjoyed my stay at Candlewood Suites the front desk attendent Danielle was very friendly and knowledgeable, I had another meeting in different location in St Louis city she was very helpful. Great Hotel

1 Thank stevepj2536
missouri
Reviewed 12 February 2010

Dirty carpets. Bathroom vanity had chipped paint and was rotting from what appeared to be water damage. Worst thing was when I pulled the bedspread back to go to bed the sheets had several hairs on them and it appeared the bed had been slept in already. I requested a new room and was moved to a much cleaner room down the hall.

1 Thank kevinpeterson
Courtyard St. Louis Airport/Earth City
SpringHill Suites St. Louis Airport/Earth City
Residence Inn St. Louis Airport/Earth City
Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverport
Homewood Suites St. Louis-Riverp...
#12 of 17 in Maryland Heights
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis Airport - Riverport
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Louis...
#11 of 17 in Maryland Heights

Been to Candlewood Suites St. Louis? Share your experiences!