All reviews americas best value inn donuts continental breakfast place to stay bed was comfortable pool and hot tub king suite yogurt motel microwave missouri ozarks osage furniture
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This used to be a Heritage Inn but recently changed ownership. Now an America's Best Value Inn, some of the rooms have been remodeled. It still has a motel feel, even though the hallways are indoors. The bathrooms are adequate but do not contain much more than tiny cheap bars of soap and a tiny bottle of conditioning shampoo. Breakfast is included but I wish they would credit us $5 per person on the bill instead. We were not pleased with the options. They had grocery store boxed donuts, biscuits and gravy, cheap bin cereal and only 2% milk, which was your only option to add to your coffee. Yogurt was available only one of two days we were there. Hallways were noisy and cars parked right outside your window came and went at incovenient hours for those of use trying to sleep. Considering the rather high price (over $100 for a weekend night), I'd drive a little farther next time I visit the Eldon area.

Room Tip: A room on the 2nd floor (top floor) is better because you won't have cars parked right outside your window.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2011

I live very close to this property, staff was very accomodating four teenage girls for a birthday party, this hotel is very clean, nice, and safe.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2011

It is new and clean,much better than what we thought. Have pool in door, the kids enjoy it. And service is good too. Only one thing, it is not location near the lake, but the price is really good. We'll choose it next time.

Room Tip: We have kids and like to choose the first floor,it is quite, good.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank helenchan
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Shannon & Angie went to some trouble to find us a fridge & get it to our room. My husband is diabetic & must keep his insulin cool. Would have liked a microwave because my husband usually brings me a bagel or muffin that I heat up for breakfast instead to going to the breakfast room. Room was decorated nicely in red & gold. Nice desk area with light over-head. Had 2 armed chairs which always find 2nd chair helpful. Appreciated the thicker towels & washcloths than we don't usually find at a mid-price hotel. We have stayed here several times since it's about 1/2 way in route to see our Illinois relatives plus being close to Miller County where we do genealogy research. We've always been satisfied with our stay.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ShirlM
Reviewed 28 February 2009

Heck of a deal. They have free wi-fi and breakfast. Hot tub was hot and clean. Room was super clean and modern. The staff was courteous and helpful. This place was very affordable. I will be back again and again!

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business