“Have eaten lunch and dinner here”

O'Dells Irish Pub & Ale House
Ranked #2 of 44 Restaurants in Eureka
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I can not say that it was the best meal I have ever had but the food was very good. For lunch I had the corn beef sandwich. Very good. This is a quaint neighborhood bar. There is both inside and outside seating available. If you are looking for a meal, drink and good conversation with the locals than O'Dells is a place you could go.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

We were visiting parks in the area today and I consulted Trip Advisor to find a local restaurant (DID NOT want a chain) and this came up #1 in Eureka. It did not disappoint!!! VERY well - prepared and tasty food and great service too. .

1  Thank Vicki M
Tara J, Manager at O'Dells Irish Pub & Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

I am thrilled to hear you had a nice dining experience. Thank you for your time in posting your kind review.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Having just moved to Eureka, we had family in and were looking for something to eat locally. I was unsure if this was just a bar or not, so I popped my head in and asked if they served food. The bar maiden was very friendly, and promptly invited us in. Several of the patrons highly recommended the ruben sandwich.

This is a very warm and cozy pub feel. Kid friendly, with a great staff! The fire was warm, the atmosphere was cozy...

Did I mention the food was awesome? It truly was! I had fish and chips. Homemade potato crisps that were spot-on, a light breading on the fish...very well done and not greasy! My wife had a Guiness brat and irish potatos called Colcannon. Very good! The smothered chicken was also very tasty; and the irish soda bread was spot-on!

They have several specials throughout the week, and Guiness ON TAP!! YUMMY! (Not that I'm a big drinker mind you...just 1 every couple months). This will become a regular eatery of us when we have the "let's go out" mood! Live music on Friday evening!

1  Thank yallaen

Wow, thank you for your review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at O'Dell's. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

They had an Irish menu. The food was good. Service was good. It is great place to stop for lunch after junking in Eureka.

Tara J, Manager at O'Dells Irish Pub & Ale House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Thank you for your review! Cheers!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Arrived early Friday evening and it was a perfect day to sit out on the patio. Our waitress arrived promptly and we didn't have to wait long to be served. 3 of our party of 4 had the fish n chips which was really good with perfect batter and thick chips that tasted freash - no sign of old oil. The O'Dell burger looked great and I was assured it tasted great too. A large selection of well priced beers and the house white Pinot Grigio wine was a generous serving in a large glass for a good price. Will absolutely reccomend without hesitation.

2  Thank BarbaraPeters

Sorry for my late gratitude to your great review. Thank you for your support!