“Lunch was very good.”
Review of Michelle's Cafe

Michelle's Cafe
Ranked #8 of 44 Restaurants in Eureka
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went to this place based on the reviews from here on Tripadvisor and it seems they were right. I had the Reuben which was awesome! My wife had a pizza she said was really good and my son loved his huge pancakes. Very nice atmosphere and service also. Would recommend to anyone passing through Eureka....

Reviewed 20 March 2014

My sister and I had lunch here today. Located in an historic building, Michelle's was a nice place for my sister and me to grab a bite to eat and catch up. My sister had one of their pizzas, and I ordered the ham and cheese on marble rye. We both enjoyed the atmosphere and our meals, and will definitely stop back in again when we are in the area.

Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Just came home for vacation from Afghanistan, and having just moved here tried Michelle's. Very yummy breakfast! The potatoes have a smoky flavor, biscuits and gravy are homemade...and the omelet was very tasty! Looking forward to dinner here in another trip!

1  Thank yallaen
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Michelles is a really cute place in old town Eureka. We found it one day after going to Six Flags. All of the food was very fresh and high-quality. We went there for lunch… I really want to go back to try their breakfast or dinner.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I go there off and on through out the year. Recently, my in-laws came on a Saturday and BAM...fell in love with their pizza. I Always knew the pizza was great...but my in-laws came from Belleville and said it was the BEST PIZZA they ever had......They came back just Tuesday, but unfortunately, they couldn't get pizza, but had a great lunch with the soup and sandwiches we had.
They are looking forward to driving to Eureka again for the pizza....They also, have some delicious dinner and lunch specials too.

1  Thank Diana63025

Been to Michelle's Cafe? Share your experiences!