“Pleasant surprise, healthy food”
Review of Michelle's Cafe

Michelle's Cafe
Ranked #9 of 44 Restaurants in Eureka
“Pleasant surprise, healthy food”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Great variety, good food, friendly service. Really liked the crab cakes. Are some vegan options. Will definitely come back!

• Visited April 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Lunch was very good.”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Went to this place based on the reviews from here on Tripadvisor and it seems they were right. I had the Reuben which was awesome! My wife had a pizza she said was really good and my son loved his huge pancakes. Very nice atmosphere and service also. Would recommend to anyone passing through Eureka....

• Visited March 2014
St. Louis, MO
“Lunch in Historic Downtown Eureka”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My sister and I had lunch here today. Located in an historic building, Michelle's was a nice place for my sister and me to grab a bite to eat and catch up. My sister had one of their pizzas, and I ordered the ham and cheese on marble rye. We both enjoyed the atmosphere and our meals, and will definitely stop back in again when we are in the area.

• Visited March 2014
Troy, Illinois
“Awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013 via mobile

Just came home for vacation from Afghanistan, and having just moved here tried Michelle's. Very yummy breakfast! The potatoes have a smoky flavor, biscuits and gravy are homemade...and the omelet was very tasty! Looking forward to dinner here in another trip!

1 Thank yallaen
“A quaint cafe with extraordinary food and fun bar”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Michelles is a really cute place in old town Eureka. We found it one day after going to Six Flags. All of the food was very fresh and high-quality. We went there for lunch… I really want to go back to try their breakfast or dinner.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Michelle's Cafe? Share your experiences!