Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags
US$111
US$124
US$108
Hotels.com
Pear Tree Inn St. Louis Fenton(Fenton)(Great Value!)
US$92
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot tubpool areafun domesix flagspurina farmskids eat freefree shuttlehotel restaurantlarge poolvideo gamesshuffle boardstayed at the holiday innair hockeygame areabeds were comfortableoff seasongift shop
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The hotel rooms, hallways, and elevators need updating. The bathrooms had some dust on the ceilings but everything else was very clean. The beds are very comfortable, I love that the offer both firm and soft pillows. We had three pool side rooms, with sliding glass doors that let out on to a giant veranda. These rooms DO NOT come with fridges but for a very small fee, we were able to have one in each room. Everyone loved the pool, it can get crowded during the busy season so they have very strict rules when in the pool. Even with the rules, we really enjoyed it.
If you are not familiar with Missouri, we have lots of bugs here. We did have an incident with water bug that decided to spend sometime in one of our rooms. The hotel staff was so wonderful. They switched our rooms, even upgraded one of our rooms to a suite. They sprayed the rooms before had to ensure that we would not a have bug issue again. All the front desk staff, Tim from maintenece, Scott the general manager, and Lance another manager, made the rest of our stay perfect! The only reason I'm not giving this place it's well desereved 5th star is because of the renovating that needs to be done.

Room Tip: The pool closes late, so pool side rooms can be noisy!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. We do review all of our guest feedback and use it to help us to provide the best service we can. Thanks also for recognizing our staff!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

It had been a very long winter and I was anxious to do something fun with my 4 grand-kids, ages 4, 6, 10, 11, for Spring Break. We decided to just go to the Holidome at 6 Flags, ST. Louis for a couple days of swimming. I had stayed there several times in the past without my grand-kids and always thought they would enjoy the pool. The hotel is old and needs some revamping but it was only about 30 miles from us. I booked two nights for Thursday March 20 and Friday March 21. When I booked, I talked to Demi and made sure that all the pool facilities were up and running. She assured me that they were. I called back the day before we were to arrive and I spoke to her again. I asked if we could bring any water toys; noodles, floats, balls, etc...She said that they had trouble in the past and absolutely NOTHING in the pool other than goggles and coast guard approved floatation.She also advised me that there were no coolers/food or drink in the pool area.I told her I understood, just wanted to make sure other kids didnt have something that mine didnt. She stated there would be NO water toys and if anyone brought them in they would be asked to leave...Our first day was great. lots of swimming, playing the expensive games in the arcade. Dinner in the restaurant was slow. appetizers were burnt and came AFTER the meal but went with the flow and still tipped well. about 12 PM Saturday, we were in the pool when a large group of kids arrived carrying noodles, floats, water guns, a huge cooler and balloons. My grandkids looked at me like "whats UP?" I told the women that we were not allowed to bring in those items. She said nothing was said to her. I took my grandkids and we went to the front desk to ask why. Demi was off duty but Scott [--] the night manager was there. He said that this was a private party and different rules applied. I told him that Demi had told me that anyone who brought in toys would be asked to leave. He stated that there were different rules for private parties. Obviously, my grandkids had so desire to go back and watch other kids have toys when they could not. I have been a Priority club member for 12 years and have never been treated with such a rude and uncompromising manner. I told Scott if he could not compenstate us in some way, ( let my kids have toys also) I would be checking out and not staying the 2nd night. He said he would not charge us for the 2nd night if we left now but there was nothing he could do about the previous night. My one day bill was 209.00...it was 1PM and we packed our bags and left. Scott really gave us no compensation or satisfaction at all. Scott did state that this was a communication problem between his sales staff and front desk and acted like it was not his problem. If this is the Quality of service that Priority Club members can now receive, that is pretty pathetic! I will not go back here again and Scott [--] should be in a different line of work.
Reason for Visit:To let kids play on Spring break
ProsLocation, Facilities
ConsRecognition for IHG® Rewards Club Members, Atmosphere, different set of rules for different groups

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Reba927
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2014

We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide an enjoyable and comfortable stay. We sincerely apologize for your experience during your stay with your grandchildren. We would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and we did learn from your feedback. We hope you would give us a chance in the future to show you we listened to your comments and have used them to create a better guest experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

This hotel excelled in customer seri vice; towels were brought to us in the hot tub, extra blankets were brought to our room, and the front desk staff even discounted the rate we had agreed to, when she realized we qualified for a cheaper rate.

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank Blee1981
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for sharing you feedback on the customer service at our hotel. Our staff works really hard to provide a great customer experience. We will certainly share with them your kind feedback and a GREAT JOB!
Thanks for staying with us. We hope you will visit again.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

We needed a place to stay the night while traveling- very glad we stayed here.

Clean room, large pool, comfy bed, and a room with a view of the pool. We didn't go to the restaurant the next morning. I'm sure it is very busy when 6 Flags is open!

• Stayed: March 2014
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

We are thrilled you found our hotel during your travels and very pleased you enjoyed the pool and fun dome. We do hope you will visit us again.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

On a cross country road trip and ended up here for the night. Amazing find. Clean bug rooms. Super comfortable bed indoor pool and hot tub. On site restaurant us great. Bar, pool tables, arcades.

I would imagine when 6 flags is open this place would be insane but when it wasn't it was perfect.

Room Tip: Sign up for a IHG rewards card.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Toni H, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

We appreciate your staying with us and taking the time to give us your feedback. And yes, when Six Flags is open we do get quite busy. Just to let you know we open additional outlets during the summer months to be sure we take care of all our guests needs. We open the Pizza corner in the fun dome and also offer a breakfast buffet in the fun dome for a reasonable price. We know guests want to get to the park early! We hope you will return and visit Six Flags and let us know what you think. Regards, ToniH.