The front desk help was absolutely great! Other than this the hotel is a typical overpriced $85 a night room with a location next door to Six Flags. It is sliding like the neighboring theme park did prior to bankruptcy. Nothing intended on the financials of this hotel. The room was clean, though updated, the thermostat needed a battery and we were only there a few hours to rest. The parking lot had been resealed so many times it looked like a 1960's driveway that had been rebrushed. The green sign usually means more than this. The hotel was not bad though has been overserviced and needs a intense facelift for the price tag. We got a good price on a last minute room past midnight. Even at that price tag it was not a value and we should have taken our tired bones another 20-30 minutes. Overall it was not a bad hotel, just an $85 room and not a $170 to $120 a night room. No complimentary breakfast, no real attributes other than location is get up and go to Six Flags. If you have your kids and that's what your after, and don't mind paying for that, then this is your hotel! Otherwise drive a few more miles either side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday-Inn at Six Flags is located a short walk from the main gate of the Six Flags St. Louis amusement park. In addition, the hotel offers an indoor Fun Dome that includes a pool, sauna, whirlpool, exercise area, video game area, putting green and shuffleboard. Walk to Six Flags St. Louis on a connecting sidewalk or enjoy a complimentary air-conditioned shuttle bus to and from the amusement park. Just minutes away is Hidden Valley Ski Resort, Jellystone Park, and Purina Farms. Kids Eat Free at all meals in our Haymarket Restaurant. Drive to any major St. Louis attraction all within 30 minutes, including the Gateway Arch, Anheuser Busch Brewery, St. Louis Zoo, Grants Farm, Cardinal Baseball/Busch Stadium, Rams Football/Edward Jones Dome, and Meramec Caverns. Enjoy an Unparalleled Environment at Holiday Inn Six Flags, constructed by Irish stone masons with handcrafted limestone walls, detailed woodwork and decorative brickwork provide a backdrop of warmth and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, IHG and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West 6 Flags
- Holiday Inn Saint Louis West Six Flags Hotel Eureka
- Holiday Inn Eureka
- Eureka Holiday Inn