This is the 4th time for us to spend our Anniversary (Dec.31) at The Elms. It is elegant and has a formal atmosphere which lends itself to an amazing experience. We love the experience of being in the hot tub and the outdoor swimming pool in the snow. Snow flakes on our eyelashes, snow around us, and the wonderful hot tub is magical. The room we had (and have had) are always spotless! We could barely hear noises (even on New Years Eve) outside of our room. The staff are so courteous and have a formality that capture the essence of The Elms. The band this year, was excellent! We loved the brass and sax. The music was well suited to anyone present. The champagne greeting and at midnight was extra "elegant". The meals were wonderfully prepared with a great selection and the presentation again, "elegant". We look forward to our next stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort