This is a wonderful historic hotel, the grotto has wonderful sauna, great lounge chairs, lockers and helpful staff. Food in on- site restaurant is superb and well worth the price. The rooms are comfortable, beds great, lots of space, have keurig coffee maker and aveda touletries in the bathrooms, rooms very spacious. Grounds are beautiful, trees and great scenery for pictures. Would definately stay there again and recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort