My Fiancé took me here the night he asked me to marry him. He got us a couple package which included the room, a couples massage, a box of chocolate, wine and a rose. It was lovely. We spent time in the beautiful grotto then got our massages then spent a little more time in the grotto. I don't believe I have been that relaxed in my life. The massage therapist was amazing. The grottos was romantic and relaxing. The room was lovely and comfortable and clean. I must praise to no end the female at the front desk (I believe she was a supervisor of some kind) she was sooooo helpful. We got the wrong bottle of wine and she corrected it and offered to let us keep the bottle we got for free. She also helped us figure out a midnight snack when we were starving. She made the stay even more special. We had a great time I would suggest the stay for anyone looking for a relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is more than just an escape from the everyday.It’s an ageless journey to a place where life moves alittle slower. And now, our renovated hotel and spabring The Elms into an entirely new age. It’s thesame old charm, newly appointed. So be our guest.Experience this iconic hotel anew, rejuvenate at thespa and explore charming Excelsior Springs. Wethink you’ll find it to your liking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Elms Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elms Hotel Excelsior Springs
- Elm Resort